Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Does anyone have experiences with UANode in Sloviansk/Ukraine?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Does anyone have experiences with UANode in Sloviansk/Ukraine?

We rented a dedicated server from them about two months ago.
They had a very friendly support in the beginning.
Now the server is unreachable (although it is still shown as "active" in the customer area), but there is no support available: Tickets are not being answerd. :-/
Did anyone make similar experiences with them: http://uanode.net

Comments

• if you have there phone number than direct call them.
    or send email to there info address.

• It looks like they don't have any phone number, skype ect. You can try to find them on forums and contact them. And you can leave review on them, maybe in future it will help some one.

• GTHostGTHost Member, Patron Provider

It must be an ad.

• desperanddesperand Member
    edited August 2018

First of all, LET is not a support desk. Wait for response.
    Second: Slavanks? Are you kidding me? It's Kyiv hosting. Slovanks too small town for do hosting business.

• deankdeank Member, Troll

If your marriage is in trouble, go seek proper route. LET cannot assist you with your marriages.

• OsatienOsatien Member
    edited August 2018

@Ralph is here. I am having vps with him it's nice now. It had some problems about power sources but it seems now are ok.

The service is good! And the machine now at least works better than in the past. Tell me what test do you need and I can do it for you

• jsgjsg Member, Resident Benchmarker

@desperand said:
    ... Slavanks? Are you kidding me? It's Kyiv hosting. Slovanks too small town for do hosting business.

Slavyansk is a mid size city of about 120 k inhabitants. And not only -can- one do hosting there but they even have a "major provider" with a very big name ("global data networks") but only one pony for his show, a small DC (70kVA Backup power).

uanode seems to a another brand or reseller of "vpsua.com" another local Slavyansk player. The whole group hides behind anon. services and their web sites are typically single page sales outlets. I wouldn't expect even a minimum of support.

Their network is halfway decent though. Mainly HE plus Retn as second back end provider. I guess all they (the a.m. local companies and the DC) really have is a couple of racks with maybe some 100 servers in total pumping a couple Gb through (I assume) a single 10 Gb link, probably via Kharkov. At least my traceroute goes through Retn. Timing is quite acceptable and roughly comparable to Romania.

Summary: I wouldn't trust them for a second and would never ever host even an unimportant 3rd rate site with a VPS from them.

• I've not used their support lately, but in the last few months, their network has been down for a few times. I don't know if that's due to power outage, but the whole network gets null-routed, including their own website. Outages lasts for hours, if not a whole day, which is why I stopped hosting even unimportant sites with them. That said, I do like their lax AUP (which for example does not forbid "illegal MP3 files"), so I still keep the service.

• Sorry guys, I haven't visited LET for some days. We had some power outages in the past, but that situation had changed recently, because we have moved to the building with optimized conditions.

Regarding the above presumptions regarding possibility of running hosting business in small cities, please... A small city doesn't mean one can't run a hosting company there, the optic fiber, electricity and backup power can be deployed anywhere.

I wouldn't expect even a minimum of support.

We have a minimum of support and even more. TS's problem was solved in the same day he created a ticket. We also respond on Telegram @uanode for urgent questions.

• Do someone tried - bytes.ua ? They advertise 50% off recurring on their UA location.