Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How do you like my VPS panel skin - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

How do you like my VPS panel skin

2»

Comments

• RalliasRallias Member
    edited October 2013

@rmlhhd said:
    This is certainly pretty nice, very unique. What VPS CP would it be for though?

Does it phase you that it might be a good idea to read the already-created content attached to this thread, in the off chance that your question may be answered already?

@drserver said:
    Core of panel is openvz web panel, i will integrate basic billing with paypal processing, and skin would be like this one, billing, support and vps server controls. I am looking to integrate backup system because i have external backup server so i will try to implement that also. Server reinstall, change root password and clear firewall buttons will be added later. That is plan, now we will see what will i succeed. Also i have external monitoring with observium via snmp, so if i find way to make charkboard graphs that will be realy nice.

• drserverdrserver Member, Host Rep

I am finishing my panel, and i have some questions for you guys. From helpdesk perspective, how important are features like flush firewall, change root password, restore from backup, enable tun/tap, enable ppp. Is it any good for helpdesk guys, how often clients use that, and what do you thing is it important. Only ticketing and those options remain unsolved

it is hard to code it, but if it will give me any benefits, i will do it... i am searching for feedback of more experienced people in this industry than i am.

Some screens,

@Zen
    i know a little bit, i am not an expert. I will use external service to check for possible problems. One thing as core is open vz web panel, i am using only api to skin it. So this is not another panel. As for now i think that is safe. We will see.

• Definitely unique. The format looks a bit cumbersome to me.