Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VPS for 4 and less for test =)
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VPS for 4 and less for test =)

dedicadosdedicados Member
edited February 2012 in General

Hello, if anyone knows about VPS cheaps like 4 or less i glad you tell me, im doing some tests =)

Ram: 512MB
Disk Space: 30GB
Bandwidth: 1500GB
1 ipv4
1 ipv6

at least that spec. easevps dont count, (already there =)

Comments

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

4 dlls with that specs? Send me the link!

• thanks dotvps =D

• 35 GB Disk Space
    250 GB Bandwidth
    512 MB RAM
    1024 MB Burst
    1 IP Address
    Unmanaged
    Instant Set Up
    OpenVZ/SolusVM
    $3.39/m
    $33/year

semoweb Order Link

i havent used them, but they used to advertise here before and this is a LEB promo too.

• @peppr said: i havent used them

Not the best experience for me... lol

Thanked by 1Infinity
  • DamianDamian Member
    edited February 2012

+1 on Semoweb sucking lately. I've been with them since February of 2011, and their quality has gone downhill. I used to recommend them, but I can no longer do so.

Thanked by 2Infinity Jeffrey
  • If you're okay with FreeBSD, you can try VDS6.

• yomeroyomero Member
    edited February 2012

@Damian said: +1 on Semoweb sucking lately. I've been with them since February of 2011, and their quality has gone downhill. I used to recommend them, but I can no longer do so.

Same. I even used one of their standard plans, but then started to suck

• I can put you on a Jacksonville / Kansas node, if you require another location.

• im checking and i dont need 512MB can be 384 or 256 =D to start. and also @Jacob im there. Jacksonville is full.

• For testing you can use VirtualBox. (google it) pretty simple to setup.

• i have it, but need 24/7 server on internet, with ipv4 &/or ipv6.

• You probably don't need it for anything but that's the fashion today.

• @dedicados said: an be 384 or 256 =D

I can offer a $4 package with 256MB RAM on OVZ. But our DiskSpace and Bandwidth does not match up to what you'd like.

• @dedicados said: i dont need 512MB can be 384 or 256 =D to start.

I have 256/512 burst in stock in LA and Charlotte for $4

• Volumedrive.com!

4.95 for 1gig

• @yomero said: @Damian said: +1 on Semoweb sucking lately. I've been with them since February of 2011, and their quality has gone downhill. I used to recommend them, but I can no longer do so.

Hi Yomero,

I admit we've had performance issues in the past, but we have done everything in our power to solve this and we have, we have NEW nodes that have great I/O in Orlando, let me know if you'd like to test drive a vps as I know you have been a past client and I am confident our new nodes will be something you wont regret, many of our clients have upgraded to the new nodes and are loving it, within the last ~ 2 weeks we have powered on 6 nodes in Orlando, things are running very very smooth.

Thanked by 1Jeffrey
  • blueVM just came out with an offer under, that will fit your criteria (it is on the LEB front page)

• thanks to all

• taiprestaipres Member
    edited April 2012

I have some listed, http://cheapvpsdeals.net/table.php just click whatever column to sort. Can also use http://cheapvpsdeals.net/feature-search/ speaking of which i'm gonna update the table columns today, to list if they allow IRC etc...been meaning to do that.

• Easevps have 3 locations so you could jump on one of them.

• @semoweb We appreciate you coming out here and explaining everything. :) It's pretty common sense though, of-course the new 6 nodes are amazing, they are underloaded..

• @taipres said: I have some listed, http://cheapvpsdeals.net/table.php just click whatever column to sort.

Anyone else feel that shameless plugs should fall under similar regulations as offers? Seeing as how this chap's attempt at bullying folks over didn't work, I have a feeling we're going to be seeing this URL very frequently.

• @Aldryic said: Anyone else feel that shameless plugs should fall under similar regulations as offers? Seeing as how this chap's attempt at bullying folks over didn't work, I have a feeling we're going to be seeing this URL very frequently.

Op asked for providers with his desired specs and price and I answered. Providers who fill a need deserve to shared, it's really that simple.

• yawn

• @taipres:
    <sigpolice>
    Could you cut down your sig to one line please? e.g. Over 80 cheap VPS deals from 14 countries and 3 continents! Save $$$! Thanks.
    </sigpolice>

• taiprestaipres Member
    edited April 2012

Could you cut down your sig to one line please? e.g. Over 80 cheap VPS deals from 14 countries and 3 continents! Save $$$! Thanks.

Why don't you just give Aldryic forum admin? Get it over with. But I'll edit my sig in the meantime to cater to his immature demands, no problem. Maybe i'll just change it instead to promote BuyVM since that's what he really wants.

• VPNshVPNsh Member, Host Rep

And I thought you were changing your attitude... why the grudge with Aldryic? And if ya wanna talk about taking the majority of VPS customers, it's hardly his fault that people like BuyVM.

Stop being so immature. @taipres

• @liamwithers said: And I thought you were changing your attitude... why the grudge with Aldryic? And if ya wanna talk about taking the majority of VPS customers, it's hardly his fault that people like BuyVM.

He's been whining about my site and not being on it since I came here. Now he's whining about me posting it because it promotes other providers...I have no grudge, I just find it unfortunate everyone caters to his will, when I thought this was lowendtalk not buyvmtalk.

This discussion has been closed.