Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

iKoula | 1vCPU 1.7GB RAM 50GB SSD for 1€ | 20th anniversary - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

iKoula | 1vCPU 1.7GB RAM 50GB SSD for 1€ | 20th anniversary

Comments

• Guys don't dose down Ikoula for their offering I like that we all give feedback. But they are new with 1 Euro/month thing. If we were to buy the thing in 9 euro/month price it would been fair. For now let's give them some room so they fix the things.

I like stable providers Ikoula been there a longtime. so let's step it down a notch. I work with a lot of providers who block ICMP the big three included.

It just seems to me as aggressive. Let's take a breath and cut them a wide berth as they are looking into it.

Thanked by 3Ikoula agonyzt NanoG6
  • IP's are blacklisted like crap, the extranet panel is borked. Deployed a box in NL, destroyed it, tried to deploy in FR and I cannot do it anymore. Keeps throwing 530 error...

• @ikoula my bad first experience with you

• Gawd, wtf is this, i started a VPS, it seems to run but i didnt receive any login details. try to create a ticket and that seems to fail as well..

• IkoulaIkoula Member, Host Rep

d2itsme said: @ikoula my bad first experience with you

It truly makes me sad.

Tripleflix said: Gawd, wtf is this, i started a VPS, it seems to run but i didnt receive any login details. try to create a ticket and that seems to fail as well..

I already explain you have to choose "other" in subject's ticket, i can add you can always write directly to [email protected] to open a ticket.

• Ikoula said: I already explain you have to choose "other" in subject's ticket

in other word, it's feature not bug

Thanked by 2MasonR eol
  • @Ikoula said:

d2itsme said: @ikoula my bad first experience with you

It truly makes me sad.

so please send to my email, how is the way i make one droplet like vps as usually.

At the first time i really interest because i think it will serve on singapore dc, need to make web hosting to host in local market.

But then there was problem and you just provide for EU DC, little bit dissapointed. But France is not fast as ping latency than Netherland from my place.

Even though i have no idea but I think there is need to be fix.
    Need your update soon.

Thank you.

@d2itsme have you tried to deploy from https://extranet.ikoula.com ?

• @Ikoula said:
    I already explain you have to choose "other" in subject's ticket, i can add you can always write directly to [email protected] to open a ticket.

Yea well too bad, i did read that and did check 'other' and it still gave me an error...

trying to spin up a VPS and gettign more errors...

• @Tripleflix said:

@Ikoula said:

Yea well too bad, i did read that and did check 'other' and it still gave me an error...

Tripleflix said: Yea well too bad, i did read that and did check 'other' and it still gave me an error...

Could you give me your support ticket number ? i'll check out
    Keep in mind your're still able to open a ticket by sending a mail to [email protected]
    If you have not done it yet i advise you to do so.

I'll be able to check that too.

• useless service, public access blocked by default wth.

• @Ikoula, I could only deploy in NL and got errors whenever I tried to deploy in FR. Regardless the location doesn't matter as I was just testing stuff out, but man, your IP's are blacklisted like everywhere they shouldn't be. Spamhaus placed your entire subnet on the blacklist for ignoring reports.

elofty said: useless service, public access blocked by default wth.

Yes you have to open something even for establish a remote session.

Malin said: IP's are blacklisted

If a IP is blackliested you can request a delist, if you need help you open a ticket, our support will take car of it.

• LOL @ Spam

• @Ikoula said:

Could you give me your support ticket number ? i'll check out
    Keep in mind your're still able to open a ticket by sending a mail to [email protected]
    If you have not done it yet i advise you to do so.

Tripleflix said: 742817

Thank you, it seems support team solved the issue, can you confirm please ?

• TripleflixTripleflix Member
    edited August 2018

@Ikoula said:

Tripleflix said: 742817

Thank you, it seems support team solved the issue, can you confirm please ?

nope, keep getting "Error while checking the instance status"

im just gonna cancel this as the control panel is shite, and the support isnt helpful..

Shame cus the deal seemed nice, too bad your systems arent set up for this at all.

Tripleflix said: keep getting "Error while checking the instance status"

I'll check with support team and get back to you asap.

Thanked by 1NanoG6
  • YuraYura Member

I feel bad for Thomas (the rep behind @ikoula), he really does trying hard but there is 20 years of technical debt and some "internal problems" at Ikoula the company that are not easy to overcome.

And yes, your panel keeps resetting language to French on each page refresh, stop denying that already. No, I don't know which one of dozen redirects in your backend and panels causes that. See my point about tech debt

Yura said: your panel keeps resetting language to French

Would you mind give me the panel's url please ?

• YuraYura Member

@Ikoula said:

Yura said: your panel keeps resetting language to French

Would you mind give me the panel's url please ?

https://extranet.ikoula.com

Thanked by 1MrPsycho

I am not able to reproduce the issue.

I switched to ENG, i reloaded the page i still am in ENG language.

But, i opened a case on our dev board to a have a look at it / enforce language.

If you have any observation i might add, please give it to me.

Note : it seems this issue is not new but i was not aware, we will do someting about it.

• @Ikoula said:
    I am not able to reproduce the issue.

I switched to ENG, i reloaded the page i still am in ENG language.

But, i opened a case on our dev board to a have a look at it / enforce language.

If you have any observation i might add, please give it to me.

Note : it seems this issue is not new but i was not aware, we will do someting about it.

I confirm its an issue. And sometimes when creating a VM with SSH-key fails but when I use password it just spins up.

I suggest give some credit for members and create a discord or slack with from here.

You can will make your product better and some of our members get some credit.

I won't be able to watch over it but support team is always listening and reachable on [email protected]

• asvasv Member

@Ikoula, just signed-up and...

Unfortunately your recent order #XXX was automatically marked as Fraud.

Not a bad start. Sent an e-mail to support.

• rm_rm_ IPv6 Advocate, Veteran
    edited August 2018

asv said: Unfortunately your recent order #XXX was automatically marked as Fraud.

Turn off all VPN and order from IP of the country your specified address is in. You can even just abandon the failed order and try for another one without waiting for support.

Thanked by 1Ikoula
  • @Ikoula said:

Malin said: IP's are blacklisted

If a IP is blackliested you can request a delist, if you need help you open a ticket, our support will take car of it.

Dude, are you here for standup comedy? Your network is a safe-heaven of abuse and you expect me to remove your IP's from a blacklist? Why do you allow them to get blacklisted in the 1st. place? Why don't you enforce your ToS on your users. Why do you sell already blacklisted IP's or don't check them first. Do you think telling people to clean up the mess that other did is highly professional?

• @Malin said:
    Dude, are you here for standup comedy? Your network is a safe-heaven of abuse and you expect me to remove your IP's from a blacklist? Why do you allow them to get blacklisted in the 1st. place? Why don't you enforce your ToS on your users. Why do you sell already blacklisted IP's or don't check them first. Do you think telling people to clean up the mess that other did is highly professional?

Pretty sure he's telling you to raise a support ticket over at Online in case you don't want to do this yourself.

• solaire said: raise a support ticket over at Online

Huh?