Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need Good provider For 4GB VPS
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Need Good provider For 4GB VPS

aaxaaaaxaa Member

Hi,

I'm Need Good provider For 4GB VPS, I have a good experience during the last four years with crowncloud an Buyvm Any provider is as good as them .

My budget $7-10

thanks

Thanked by 1SpeedBus

Comments

• WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran

what about storage capacity? as it seems to me that you have mentioned the RAM only.

• aaxaaaaxaa Member
    edited July 2018

@WebProject said:
    what about storage capacity? as it seems to me that you have mentioned the RAM only.

15GB SSD Enough with good CPU

• HarambeHarambe Member, Host Rep

Check @AlexBarakov's latest offer, used a 2GB plan for awhile in NJ and it was great

• What location do you need it in?

Thanked by 1aaxaa
  • Assuming you are saying $7-10/month.. I am going to say that I have been using Hudson Valley Host VPS for production enterprise applications with no issues for multiple years now. Support has been good with no major issues so far. Now do they support your price range? It shows $15 a month online, you can probably talk to sales via live chat and work out a yearly billing deal with them, if they are still making custom offers.

Thanked by 1aaxaa
  • hetzner cloud 4.9 euros a month

Thanked by 2aaxaa Hetzner_OL
  • aaxaaaaxaa Member
    edited July 2018

I boutht one from crowncloud .

Thanks all

Thanked by 1SpeedBus
  • FHRFHR Member, Host Rep

I can do:

• 4GB RAM
    • 1 dedicated thread of E3 @3.5GHz
    • 25GB RAID SSD
    • 4TB bandwidth, DDOS protected

Slightly over your budget, but we offer high CPU performance. Benchmark

For 10€ per month (+VAT if you're living in Europe)

• @aaxaa said:
    Hi,

I'm Need Good provider For 4GB VPS, I have a good experience during the last four years with crowncloud an Buyvm Any provider is as good as them .

My budget $7-10

thanks

checkout DrServer @Radi they have exactly what you need https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/147485/14-50-big-storage-dedicated-server-limited-quantity