Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

1Gbps dedicated in EU with multiple options for GeoIP
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

1Gbps dedicated in EU with multiple options for GeoIP

edited July 2018 in Requests

Hey guys and gals,

I was wondering if anyone can help me with both offers and/or advice on a dedi server in Europe.

I need a pretty good connected server within Europe, with preferably around 50ms max latency throughout Mid and West Europe. I also need to be able to purchase around 5 IPs from each country (GeoIPv4), which would all lead to this dedi. Will be using this for a VPN. Generally, even a fairly old CPU would be fine. Storage makes absolutely no difference for me, same with RAM (as long as it is 1GB+). What is important is - being able to achieve 1Gbps+ and around 10TB bandwidth to start with. And of course - the ability to grab the GeoIPv4s.

GeoIPs I am interested would be:
Belgium
UK
France
Germany
Switzerland
Sweden
Norway
Italy
Spain
etc, etc, etc

Budget is flexible, depending on amount of IPv4s, quality of the network, dedicated server specs, etc.

Is there such a service available? Or am I just day-dreaming? :-)
Or is there a provider where I can lease the IPs from, and a generally good dedi provider, which can handle a whole lot of IPv4s with amazing connectivity for within all of Europe?

Thank you!

Comments

• ma2tma2t Member

OVH network is very good in EU and they are able to provide additional IP addresses for BE, UK, FR, DE, CH, IT, ES.

Thanked by 1NobodyInteresting
  • ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

For reliable geolocation you’ll need IPstjat are physically in that country with a server physically in that country.

We provide servers with high (anything from 30TB metered to 100G Dedicated unmetered) at competitive rates, PM if you’re interested in a competitive offer for Uk server with U.K. IP.

• edited July 2018

@Clouvider said:
    For reliable geolocation you’ll need IPstjat are physically in that country with a server physically in that country.

We provide servers with high (anything from 30TB metered to 100G Dedicated unmetered) at competitive rates, PM if you’re interested in a competitive offer for Uk server with U.K. IP.

So you are saying that if I go for OVH and their geo ips - that would still show them as, lets say, in Germany, even if the IP is from the UK?

Edit: I was just reading what I wrote, and it makes almost no sense, sorry about that lol.
    Meant to say - so you are saying that if my customers are connected to OVH Germany for example, using a GeoIP from the UK - it would still load google.de instead of google.co.uk? It would not unlock geo based content from the UK, for example?

Thanks!

• @t0ny0 said:

@Clouvider said:

So you are saying that if I go for OVH and their geo ips - that would still show them as, lets say, in Germany, even if the IP is from the UK?

Edit: I was just reading what I wrote, and it makes almost no sense, sorry about that lol.
    Meant to say - so you are saying that if my customers are connected to OVH Germany for example, using a GeoIP from the UK - it would still load google.de instead of google.co.uk? It would not unlock geo based content from the UK, for example?

Thanks!

If unblocking content is your purpose, then OVH IPs are likely blocked by the website.

• @ehhthing said:

@t0ny0 said:

@Clouvider said:

Thanks!

If unblocking content is your purpose, then OVH IPs are likely blocked by the website.

Darn it, I did not think of that.. Do you know of a reputable company that provides this service, aside from OVH, which is not widely blocked?

Thanks!

• ZareZare Member, Host Rep

We can sort you high volume transit/IPs on dedicated servers in the UK. PM for more information and a quote. Happy to beat pricing for other UK providers.