Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking For a Free/ Self Hosted Analytics Solution with Heatmap
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking For a Free/ Self Hosted Analytics Solution with Heatmap

Hello

I currently use piwik but The Heat Maps are not free ..Looking for anything free with heatmaps options

Thanx in advance

Comments

• Open Web Analytics (OWA) is completely open source. Feel free to donate. They got heatmaps and all that stuff. Otherwise you need to code your own analytics library.

Thanked by 1ma2t
  • noamannoaman Member

blackjack4494 said: Open Web Analytics

Okay

Just installed it...It seems it has heatmap domstreams etc...

Thanks...

• @noaman said:

Okay

Thanks...

I am seeing a lot of dots. Can you tell us if it meets your need? Do you like it? I was about to install piwik and this got my attention, hoping you can share your initial experience.

• YuraYura Member

@huntercop, piwik heatmaps cost 200 euros per year. Piwik is open source in terms of getting free beta testers, bug reports and code contributions but most advanced features are paid. And their new name sucks balls.

Thanked by 1inthecloudblog
  • @Yura said:
    @huntercop, piwik heatmaps cost 200 euros per year. Piwik is open source in terms of getting free beta testers, bug reports and code contributions but most advanced features are paid. And their new name sucks balls.

Piwik is acutally matomo right now. They rebranded/renamed it tho tbh I think it is even worse.

@huntercop said:

@noaman said:

Okay

Thanks...

I am seeing a lot of dots. Can you tell us if it meets your need? Do you like it? I was about to install piwik and this got my attention, hoping you can share your initial experience.

If you in particular want free heatmaps go with OWA. Otherwise matomo is a bit more user friendly. In terms of features you get in general the same. It can definitely compete with google analytics. Just give it a try.

• YuraYura Member

@blackjack4494 said:

@Yura said:

Piwik is acutally matomo right now. They rebranded/renamed it tho tbh I think it is even worse.

Yes

@Yura said:
    And their new name sucks balls.

Thanked by 1inthecloudblog
  • noamannoaman Member

Well as @yura said heatmaps costs 200 per year

I am currently using heatmaps and tracking domclicks

It takes some time to build the data to be useful