Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Recommendation to purchase Server Hardware (Used / Refurbished) in NL
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Recommendation to purchase Server Hardware (Used / Refurbished) in NL

Hello,

I wish to purchase server hardware (Used / Refurbished) in NL.

If anyone here have something like that then please PM me with price + details.

Also, please suggest some online shop where I can purchase server hardware (Used / Refurbished) and can ship directly to my preferred DC.

Thanks.

Comments

• NDTNNDTN Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

We find it hard to find a hardware seller in NL who fits our needs so we ship from the US to NL, still cheaper in most cases.

Thanked by 1wa44io4
  • wa44io4wa44io4 Member
    edited July 2018

@NDTN said:
    We find it hard to find a hardware seller in NL who fits our needs so we ship from the US to NL, still cheaper in most cases.

Any recommended shop from where I can ship things to NL?

and what do you think about these online stores -

I found these on Google Search.

• wavecomaswavecomas Member, Host Rep
    edited July 2018

We have purchased hundrets of servers from Ynvolve . Check https://www.ynvolve.com/
    Highly reccommended!! Also our colo customers are most happy with them..
    And they are working wit many DC ´like Equinix etc..

Thanked by 1wa44io4
  • skbenterpriseskbenterprise Member, Patron Provider

@wa44io4 said:

@NDTN said:

Any recommended shop from where I can ship things to NL?

and what do you think about these online stores -

I found these on Google Search.

I can recommend TWP and Serverhome. We have bought from them a lot in the past.

Thanked by 1wa44io4
  • Markplaats (basically dutch ebay) and tweakers pricewatch. Tho you may need vpn or a friend living there. You need to check it over time. Sometimes you can get like a R710 for 50-100€.

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

@wavecomas said:
    We have purchased hundrets of servers from Ynvolve . Check https://www.ynvolve.com/

Heard good things about them from my Client - never used ourselves though.

Thanked by 1wa44io4
  • If you need some hardware ( i have a couple of DL360G8's, DL20G9'S and R620s laying around) let me know (im located in the Netherlands)

Otherwise, tweakers.net -> vraag & aanbod -> Laptops en Systemen -> Servers

Thanked by 1wa44io4
  • @FoxelVox PMed you ...

• Should be easy to find equipment in Newfoundland. :)

• @wa44io4 said:
    @FoxelVox PMed you ...

Replied my friend

• RaymiiRaymii Member

TWP has my stamp of approval as well. Prices are good and their support when stuff breaks is good and fast. We ordered the wrong raid card (a HBA, not raid) and they just provided a firmware upgrade to turn it into a raid model, no extra cost.

TWP is for new hardware.

Serverhome, or in dutch Tweedehandsserver (Second hand server), I know the guy behind it (Bruno Windau) and he's good. Not the cheapest but service afterwards and shipment is very on par for the price.

What is your intended purpose?

• ma2tma2t Member

@wavecomas said:

+1 for Ynvolve, very reactive and never disappointed with there after-sales service.

• @ma2t didn't received reply on my email yet from them :( ... do you have any idea how much time they take to reply?

• ma2tma2t Member

@wa44io4 said:
    @ma2t didn't received reply on my email yet from them :( ... do you have any idea how much time they take to reply?

I usually get a answer during the working day, I can give you in PM a direct contact if you wish.

Thanked by 1wa44io4
  • @ma2t PMed you.