Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Virtualizor for Hosting ?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Virtualizor for Hosting ?

Hi,

I am planning to get into VPS business.
I am considering Virtualizor with KVM.
Is it good ?
The reason I want to use Virtualizor is because you dont need to setup KVM as a slave server.
It can make the KVM Node the master.
Besides Virtualizor looks much better.

Please let me know of your suggestions.

Comments

• do you mean solusvm slave? from what i know u also can install openvz with solusvm master

• c0yc0y Member

@tuguhost said:
    do you mean solusvm slave? from what i know u also can install openvz with solusvm master

I hope you're not actually a host because that is the worst out-of-context response I have seen in a while...

• tuguhosttuguhost Member
    edited October 2013

@Frost said:

oh my a bit sleepy when i write that -_-
    i read as virtualization host that time

Now my comment to OP, Virtualizor look promising. it seem more secure, Virtualizor never had such grave bugs.
    Virtualizor doesn't have as nice of a user interface but it has similar functionality.
    The best think about virtualizor is they has very nice KVM support.

• I enjoy virtualizor. It works very well in my eyes. If you want a to see internal parts of it let me know I can show you around it.

• I recently started using virtualizor and I personally prefer it to SolusVM.

• @Kadar said:
    I enjoy virtualizor. It works very well in my eyes. If you want a to see internal parts of it let me know I can show you around it.

Thanks I saw their demo first :
    http://demo.virtualizor.com

Then I also tried a trial license of Virtualizor.
    I went ahead and also tried SolusVM and it was a disaster to setup the master slave thing. Creating a VM is the next biggest thing in SolusVM because you never know if its created or not.

Virtualizor just works and since I dont have to create a master for KVM, I am sticking to it.
    Thanks for your inputs and if you have any suggestion for VPS Hosting Startup like myself, please do post.

BTW, is Blesta or WHMCS better with Virtualizor ?

• @Damian hasn't been around here in a while, but you may want to see if you can reach out to him on That Other Place; he had some horror stories to tell about Virtualizor in the past.

They may have improved, though.

• I've used whmcs with virtualizor never tried blesta with it. The only thing the whmcs module won't do is assign an ipv6 block unless I am doing it wrong. I have to manually assign ipv6 to the vps servers that want it.

• It seems alot of people lately are beginning to adopt virtualizor. I may have to throw one up and see how it performs. And if it is a little more security conscious than some of the other popular solutions, that might be the way to go.

• We use Virtualizor exclusively. It works great and we've gotten good support from the developers.

• XLvps said: We use Virtualizor exclusively. It works great and we've gotten good support from the developers.

Has the error system improved, or is it still limited to "ERROR: There was some error"