Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Any Provider allowedPublic VPNs
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Any Provider allowedPublic VPNs

most of VPS Providers do only allow Personal VPNs

so any one allowe Public VPNs?

Comments

• Hmm, i've never seen a VPS provider offer this (correct me if i'm wrong). You might want to look into a dedicated server, I think Online.net is pretty tolerable to this. Plus they have unmetered 1gbps I believe.

• that`s great but http://www.online.net/en

404 error?

@skybucks100 said:
    Online.net is pretty tolerable to this. Plus they have unmetered 1gbps I believe.

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

The problem is the police that comes after the provider. Some are getting tired to be called there every few months. This proves intimidation works.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@Maounique said:
    The problem is the police that comes after the provider. Some are getting tired to be called there every few months. This proves intimidation works.

I don't know about a public vpn but my biggest pet peeve with open proxies is the inevitable listing on the websites.

• Part of the issue with Public VPNs is that people do stupid illegal shit with them (torrent pr0nz, etc.) which ends up resulting in DMCAs, Legal Action, Law Enforcement Action, etc., which is a massive waste of time for the provider. So, providers just say "NOPE!" as to save themselves the time and energy which would otherwise be wasted.