Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[QIS.HOST] 1GBPS KVM vps in Netherlands with SSD from $2.3 ✪
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[QIS.HOST] 1GBPS KVM vps in Netherlands with SSD from $2.3 ✪

qbeststarqbeststar Member, Host Rep

Hello LET customers,

QIS.HOST - QUALITY WEB HOSTING PROVIDER

TOS

OUR DATACENTER COGENTCO LOCATED IN Netherlands, Haarlemmerstraatweg 135, 1165 MK Halfweg

COGENT is a biggest TIER 1 provider with more than 6000+ AS connectivity and over 180+ Tbps internet capacity.

For KVM VPS service we use only quality DELL servers with SSD driver's.

Why QIS ?

Fast support

SLA 99.95%

Month contracts

Clean IP addreses

KVM VDS512

1 CORE 512 MB RAM 20GB SSD

Bandwidth: Unmetered (1GBPS port) shared

1 IPV4 1 IPV6

Backups: Optional

Data Center Location: Netherlands, Amsterdam

price: $2.3 per month or $27.6 per year

Order

KVM VDS1024

1 CORE 1024 MB RAM 25GB SSD

1 IPV4 1 IPV6

price: $4.5 per month or $54 per year

Order

KVM VDS2048

2 CORES 2048 MB RAM 40GB SSD

1 IPV4 1 IPV6

price (with discount): $7 per month or $84 per year ( please use Promo Code for discount -30%: LET2018Discount2048)

Order

IP For test:198.16.108.1

Our package include:

1) Popular Linux OS templates (Censos6, Centos7, Debian 7, Debian 7(32 bit), Debian 8, Debian 9, FreeBSD(9,10,11), Ubuntu 14.04(32 bit,64 bit), Ubuntu 16.04, Ubuntu 18.04)

2) Windows templates (Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows server 2016)

3) Control panel VMmanager where you can:

a) instal your own OS using .iso and VNC b) start/stop/reboot your vps c) Network usage d) VPS load average

We accept Visa / Mastercard, Paypal, Bitcoin, Paysera (Webmoney , SEPA), USD SWIFT

Please contact us if you need help or more information.

Comments

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

@qbeststar said:
    OUR DATACENTER COGENTCO LOCATED IN Netherlands, Haarlemmerstraatweg 135, 1165 MK Halfweg

COGENT is a biggest TIER 1 provider with more than 6000+ AS connectivity and over 180+ Tbps internet capacity.

Look. I don’t wanna crash your party but that’s simply not true; http://as-rank.caida.org

It’s either Level3 or Telia depending on whether you consider the biggest by the number of networks in Customer cone, or the number of prefixes.

Thanked by 1szarka
  • ajh76ajh76 Member

Tor relay allowed? Looking to use 10-15TB/month realistically.

• taizitaizi Member

Ignore DMCA?100MB file download link for speedtest?

• qbeststarqbeststar Member, Host Rep
    edited July 2018

@Clouvider said:

@qbeststar said:

Look. I don’t wanna crash your party but that’s simply not true; http://as-rank.caida.org

It’s either Level3 or Telia depending on whether you consider the biggest by the number of networks in Customer cone, or the number of prefixes.

Information about CogentCO network you can read from official website conetCO section Network.

"Cogent's worldwide Tier 1 optical IP network is one of the largest of its kind, with direct IP connectivity to more than 6,240 AS (Autonomous System) networks around the world and over 188.2 Tbps internetworking capacity. Cogent's network is IPv6 and MPLS enabled, providing state-of-the-art solutions for businesses. Being a facilities-based carrier, Cogent takes advantage of full end-to-end control over its transport and routing technology to provide reliable and scalable service."

But i will send to CogentCO information about website http://as-rank.caida.org

@ajh76 said:
    Tor relay allowed? Looking to use 10-15TB/month realistically.

Yes allowed, but must be without abuse

edited July 2018

@taizi said:
    Ignore DMCA?100MB file download link for speedtest?

We do not ignore DMCA, 100mbps download speed file

• TheLinuxBugTheLinuxBug Member
    edited July 2018

qbeststar said: But i will send to CogentCO information about website http://as-rank.caida.org

The difference is, you claim they are outright the 'biggest' but if you read their verbiage they state "is one of the largest of its kind" these two clarifications are drastically different.

Calling something the 'BIGGEST' means it must be #1 or at the top. Saying it is 'one of the largest of it's kind' simply signifies it is ONE of the largest networks, not the #1 largest (which you exclaimed by using the word 'biggest' incorrectly).

What Cogent said in their advertising FUD is correct, however, your interpretation of it and the changing of the words used in your advertising to signify it being 'the biggest' is completely incorrect. The issue is your word usage and interpretation, not what Cogent said. You can e-mail them that link, but then they will be confused since you obviously didn't understand what they meant correctly in the first place.

Edit: Additionally, I am a bit confused because using your test download link it shows your direct upstream is FDC servers and not Cogent. You may be located in the Cogent datacenter where FDC Servers is, but it sure seems you are using FDC server IP space and bandwidth mix. While they do use pure Cogent (usually unless you pay more) and are located in the Cogent DC, you are actually located in FDC Servers cage it seems and using their IPs, not directly with Cogent. While not a big issue, there is a difference. Cogent will guarantee the bandwidth , however, while using FDC Servers you have to fight for your access on their uplink -- and from my experiences in the past -- they oversell their networks to the brim, so the difference actually means something.

my 2 cents.

Cheers!

• YandexYandex Member

Any refund policy?
    I'm just looking for some IP which maybe unlock some site

edited July 2018

@TheLinuxBug said:

qbeststar said: But i will send to CogentCO information about website http://as-rank.caida.org

The difference is, you claim they are outright the 'biggest' but if you read their verbiage they state "is one of the largest of its kind" these two clarifications are drastically different.

Calling something the 'BIGGEST' means it must be #1 or at the top. Saying it is 'one of the largest of it's kind' simply signifies it is ONE of the largest networks, not the #1 largest (which you exclaimed by using the word 'biggest' incorrectly).

What Cogent said in their advertising FUD is correct, however, your interpretation of it and the changing of the words used in your advertising to signify it being 'the biggest' is completely incorrect. The issue is your word usage and interpretation, not what Cogent said. You can e-mail them that link, but then they will be confused since you obviously didn't understand what they meant correctly in the first place.

Edit: Additionally, I am a bit confused because using your test download link it shows your direct upstream is FDC servers and not Cogent. You may be located in the Cogent datacenter where FDC Servers is, but it sure seems you are using FDC server IP space and bandwidth mix. While they do use pure Cogent (usually unless you pay more) and are located in the Cogent DC, you are actually located in FDC Servers cage it seems and using their IPs, not directly with Cogent. While not a big issue, there is a difference. Cogent will guarantee the bandwidth , however, while using FDC Servers you have to fight for your access on their uplink -- and from my experiences in the past -- they oversell their networks to the brim, so the difference actually means something.

my 2 cents.

Cheers!

Hello, and thank you for your reply.

If you check website http://as-rank.caida.org , and click to Addresses -> Cogent has TOP1 , Transit ASN Degree -> TOP2, ASNs -> TOP3.

We have also our OWN ip 103.119.112.x. but some time use FDCservers IPs , because FDC our partner/friend company and YES we are use their collocation services.
    All our servers has only GUARANTEED Dedicate BW , and we can use them at any time.