Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How can I limit downloaders cdn usage of 1fichier?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

How can I limit downloaders cdn usage of 1fichier?

okpxokpx Member

I'd like to limit downloaders cdn usage of 1fichier because their bandwidth prices are so high: 1TB=10 eur
How can I limit their usage? There is no option on 1fichier and their support won't implement a new feature about this.
I have to do something like: 10gb/1 downloader ip/monthly , what to do?

Comments

• I'm not entirely familiar with 1fichier, but most CDNs implement TokenAuth. You can do whatever you need to on your backend to distribute one link that is signed and this ensures that once that window is done (maybe a relatively short one), a new URL will need to be signed to download again. This will prevent link distribution which might reduce your downloaders usage. That is if you are talking about programs download scrapping. None the less, token auth seems like something to investigate.

Thanked by 2ma2t raindog308
  • hzrhzr Member

@daxterfellowes 1fichier is closer to mediafire warez host rather than akamai

• okpxokpx Member

@daxterfellowes said:
    I'm not entirely familiar with 1fichier, but most CDNs implement TokenAuth. You can do whatever you need to on your backend to distribute one link that is signed and this ensures that once that window is done (maybe a relatively short one), a new URL will need to be signed to download again. This will prevent link distribution which might reduce your downloaders usage. That is if you are talking about programs download scrapping. None the less, token auth seems like something to investigate.

No I can't see any token auth features on that.

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

Then change a CDN I guess?