Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2TB or 2x2TB server at kimsufi prices?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

2TB or 2x2TB server at kimsufi prices?

Hi
I'm looking for 2tb or 2x2tb server at kimsufi prices.(like 133 usd /annual)
I need other reliable providers not kimsufi or ovh or sys.
Is there anyone can provide this?

Comments

• not a dedi but time4vps has similar offers.

• vishvish Member

Nope

• Hetzner server bidding 2x3TB 22eur/mon. Pretty close per TB cost if you are interested in more space. Also Dacentec had those 2x2+4TB bonus spec for around $25, if you can check their stock from time to time and hunt the deal.

• @mosan7763 said:
    not a dedi but time4vps has similar offers.

Yes it looks similar prices but what's the difference between them, have you got experience?

How can I get alert when dacentec has 2x2+4 bonus?

• msg7086msg7086 Member
    edited July 2018

@perdalikna said:

How can I get alert when dacentec has 2x2+4 bonus?

I just check their page and it's in stock.

Supermicro 6-bay Opteron 1385 8GB 2x2TB Rent Only Special (Bonus 4TB FREE) with free /29 IP range.

Be sure to double check other specs like monthly traffic as they are not unlimited as with OVH.

• seanhoseanho Member

$5.5/TB/mo is not unreasonable for a storage VPS with RAID. It is hard to find with a dedi, though.

@VirMach @UltraVPS @Abdullah (HostHatch) @time4vps are all reputable and stable.

If you're needing transcoding or other CPU-heavy tasks, Hetzner auction dedi would be a better bet, although above your budget. Assuming you have legal right to host your content.

Thanked by 2time4vps UltraVPS
  • @msg7086 said:
    Hetzner server bidding 2x3TB 22eur/mon. Pretty close per TB cost if you are interested in more space. Also Dacentec had those 2x2+4TB bonus spec for around $25, if you can check their stock from time to time and hunt the deal.

hi

https://www.hetzner.com/sb

this servers avaible costum iso for install windows?

• vmp32kvmp32k Member

robinex said: this servers avaible costum iso for install windows?

You can request an IPMI session for free for 3 hours - after that it costs 10€ for another 3 hours and they also provide a comprehensive rescue system for you to install anything you like with.

Thanked by 2Hetzner_OL robinex