Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for a KVM with 2-3TB bandwidth
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for a KVM with 2-3TB bandwidth

hacktekhacktek Member
edited July 2018 in Requests

Something like

512-768MB RAM
5-10GB SSD
2-3TB
$2.5-$3/month

US locations only pls, ideally in the east coast.

Thanks

Comments

• I'm looking for SSD, experience with anything other than that has sucked in the past

• MikeAMikeA Member, Patron Provider
    edited July 2018

@hacktek said:
    I'm looking for SSD, experience with anything other than that has sucked in the past

If you just mention US for the east coast part, I can do that on my KVM Game in OVH BHS with the extra resources and geo IP to US. $2.70/m w/ let10 promo.

The BuyVM VPS in NJ are cheapest I can think of with SSD but I just checked and they're out of stock :!

Thanked by 1Francisco
  • @MikeA said:

@hacktek said:
    I'm looking for SSD, experience with anything other than that has sucked in the past

If you just mention US for the east coast part, I can do that on my KVM Game in OVH BHS with the extra resources and geo IP to US. $2.70/m w/ let10 promo.

The BuyVM VPS in NJ are cheapest I can think of with SSD but I just checked and they're out of stock :!

Thank you, this sounds good. Any link to order to test it out? Cheers

• MikeAMikeA Member, Patron Provider
    edited July 2018

@hacktek said:

@MikeA said:

@hacktek said:

Thank you, this sounds good. Any link to order to test it out? Cheers

Here, just put something in the order notes or the thread link

• Just wanna circle back and say that Mike delivered. Super quick response and the server has worked perfectly for my needs. Great performance and perfect uptime. Awesome!