Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for a Cheap FreePBX Host or Help
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for a Cheap FreePBX Host or Help

HuntersPadHuntersPad Member
edited July 2018 in Help

So I have a small Incredible PBX OpenVZ VPS which is very quirky and I can never seem to figure out whats going on.

I have 1 DID from Callcentric and a few Google Voice DID's.

Here is the issue, Few calls will work for the CallCentric DID (Most important) Then randomly Callcentric will LOOSE connection with the VPS and incoming calls will give the callcentric generic error message. During this time the GUI of FreePBX is also inaccessible! BUT my Google Voice incoming lines work perfectly fine during this time. Give it 5 min and Callcentric and GUI will work again for a little and then stop again.

Its just odd that during the time callcentric DID stops working so does the GUI but the google voice incoming stuff still works fine. Server load on my end is low and using under 100mb of ram so resources I don't think are the issue.

I'm not sure if this is related to running it in OpenVZ? Or what?

Thanks!