Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VPS UK or EU based
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VPS UK or EU based

I require a VPS

Cent OS 7.
root access
2gb of RAM
50-60 GB of space
Looking for cheap and cheerful web hosting on wordpress.

Can anyone help?

Comments

• deankdeank Member, Troll

Wat, one thread not good enough for you?

• IshaqIshaq Member

@deank said:
    Wat, one thread not good enough for you?

Double trouble.

• WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran

We can offer the following:

2GB Memory

200GB HDD

5TB Bandwidth

4 CPU cores

2.66GHz+ CPU Speed

1 IPv4 Address

1 IPv6 Subnet (/112)

Xen HVM Virtualization

£7 /month

• thanks webproject I am sending you a pm.

• We can offer;

60GB HDD
    2GB RAM
    1vCore
    1TB Bandwidth
    1 IPv4
    KVM 

£3.99p/m

You can install your own OS from a wide range of templates but will come pre-built with CentOS7.4

• YuraYura Member
    edited July 2018

Incredible. I thought that since Hetzner opened up their Cloud you guys would up your game too. Your offers are not competitive in the current low end market now. At least, WebProject offers bigger HDD and more cores for that amount of quids.

• YuraYura Member
    edited July 2018

@Jack said:
    @Yura Both of those are in OVH I believe, costs are much lower than running your own equipment.

UK hosting is generally more expensive, so your prices are ok. And I heard only good words about your company.

If looking at the whole EU market then UK prices look not so hot at all. Makes me wonder if the UK niche will be growing or shrinking given that a few milliseconds longer from France, Germany, or even Finland are becoming much cheaper by the day.