Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

INIZ Client Area Problem
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

INIZ Client Area Problem

Is anyone having problems with their INIZ Client Area? Number of products and Services shows 0 and unable to submit any tickets.

Comments

• That's not good! Well, they recently got a new website design, could be related to that.

• Looks like its not just you. Someone else over at WHT is reporting the same issue.

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showpost.php?&p=8874691&postcount=12

It's 4 AM in England right now so I don't think this will be fixed for a bit. Let's also tag @INIZ in here.

• DalCompDalComp Member
    edited October 2013

Yeah I can not login to client area. Upon entering username and password it goes to the same page, keep asking for username/password.

@jake said:
    Looks like its not just you. Someone else over at WHT is reporting the same issue.

I think it's different issue since the one on WHT reported SolusVM issue. I don't have issues with SolusVM, I can login to both http://controlvps.net and http://cp.iniz.com. Not sure why they keep 2 control panels.
    But I notice the SSL version is not working right now.

• Unable to log into their WHMCS at all, but Solus at cp.iniz.com seems to be working.

FWIW, my two containers are still running.

• did they publish their email?

• So atleast tag @INIZ if you expect them to see the thread.

• Same here for the client area, I enter my email and password, but it goes nowhere. SolusVM seems to be fine though.

• Database issue? Try entering a random username and password if you get an error it's not the DB and could be just the new template not working as it should.

• akzakz Member

yeah been trying to reset my password and the form just goes nowhere. Hopefully they will fix it soon.

• is it whmcs issue?

• I enter my email and password, but it goes nowhere.

The login loop smells like a permissions problem on the PHP sessions directory (/tmp or whatever directory he's using for sessions).

Jake said That's not good!

A login loop is minor compared to the complaints on various forums about [self-moderated] Kevdam. :)

• PatrickPatrick Member
    edited October 2013

@DomainBop said:
    The login loop smells like a permissions problem on the PHP sessions directory (/tmp or whatever directory he's using for sessions).

Correct-ish, fixed.

Seems like /tmp didn't want to clear on cron for some reason and it filled up, cleared now.

/Thread.

• LeeLee Veteran

The clue is in the WHMCS message:

" Back Shortly We are migrating support system to a more advanced software to help better manage internal and external tickets and response times."