Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

sslonline.shop spams forums
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

sslonline.shop spams forums

edited July 2018 in General

sslonline.shop is a spammer and a scammer!

Comments

• AzenotAzenot Member

scam

• @Azenot said:
    scam

Scam?? Do you even buy it? Have you tried? Do not just write things down

• @sslstorecheap2000 said:

@Azenot said:
    scam

Scam?? Do you even buy it? Have you tried? Do not just write things down

Yes, I've tried. They charged me twice and then deleted my account. No reply since a month!!!!!

• you never client before lol

• @sslstorecheap2000 said:
    you never client before lol

Liar, you sell fake certificates. Beware everyone, never do business with this dickhead.

SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM

• FAKE FAKE SCAM FAKE SCUM FAKE SEO FAKE BYE FAKE BYE FAKE SCAM FAKE BAG FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAAAAAKE!

LOL

• jetchiragjetchirag Member
    edited July 2018

Okay, here's my true review:

I bought their ssl a month ago and received a fake cert. I sent them several emails and they asked me to pay twice. I thought, well, it's cheap so I paid. After that they threatened me, "If you any negative review about our service in any forum, you'll pay for it with your life" and deleted my account.

I've also heard they raped @teamacc's dog and killed his wife when he tried to post about them few weeks ago.

SEO

sslstorecheap review

sslonline.shop review

https://sslonline.shop scam

sslonline.shop scam

ssl online shop scam

sslonlineshop SCAM

• @jetchirag said:
    Okay, here's my true review:

I bought their ssl a month ago and received a fake cert. I sent them several emails and they asked me to pay twice. I thought, well, it's cheap so I paid. After that they threatened me, "If you any negative review about our service in any forum, you'll pay for it with your life"

I've also heard they raped @teamacc's dog and killed his wife when he tried to post about them few weeks ago.

SEO

sslstorecheap review

sslonline.shop review

https://sslonline.shop scam

sslonline.shop scam

ssl online shop scam

sslonlineshop SCAM

SEO DESTROY MISSION!

• S3phyS3phy Member
    edited July 2018

Scam, fake, theft, took my money and made multiple fake charges.
    Rate review 0/5, would SEO again.

• I say no where is read!

• Scammers