Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

HostForY - VPS 1Gbit port | Ukraine
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

HostForY - VPS 1Gbit port | Ukraine

netenginetengi Member, Host Rep
edited July 2018 in Offers

Hello,

Our company HostFory.com provider VPS, Dedicated Servers with 10Gbit port,

VPS Mini
RAM: 1GB
HDD: 20GB SSD
1CPU
1Gbit - 10TB Bandwidth

Price: 7$

Other plan you can see on out site: https://hostfory.com

Looking glass: lg.hostfory.com

Payment methodes: PayPal, Visa/MasterCard, Bitcoin, WebMoney

Comments

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

Title: 10Gbps
    Offer: 1Gbps

Which one is it ?

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran
    edited July 2018

Bloody clickbait.

The 7$ vps has 1Gbit "outbound" if you enable AntiDDOS it has 10Gbit outbound, and they have a different offer for 10Gbit vps's that cost 28$.

Confuse people more wonderfull.

• netenginetengi Member, Host Rep
    edited July 2018

Have rules lowendtalk and I cant post plan with 10Gbit. On our site you can see all plans.

And it start project, and on the site have inaccuracies. Sorry for it.

• It's possible to offer some cheap annual offers.

Thanked by 1mksh
  • @netengi said:
    Have rules lowendtalk and I cant post plan with 10Gbit. On our site you can see all plans.

And it start project, and on the site have inaccuracies. Sorry for it.

Then don't use "10gbit" as your thread title. Bait and switch. Title editted.

• I can't sing for shit.

Furthermore, your site lists the plan as 20GB disk:

And so does your offer here:

Yet your admin panel lists it as 15GB:

And so does the description on your site:

• mkshmksh Member
    edited July 2018

Yeah, some smaller offers would be welcome. What can you do at 1-3$ per month maybe billed yearly? Your offer might be inconsistent and confusing but that'll be instantly forgotten if you can offer cheap deals ;)

Edit: NAT would be fine too if IPs are to expensive for such deals.

Thanked by 1vimalware

@teamacc Thank you, Fixed.

We can only provide discount on 15%

• @netengi said:
    @teamacc Thank you, Fixed.

Still shows "Sing in" instead of "Sign in" top right.

edited July 2018

Thank you.

• mkshmksh Member

Where are the $40 dedis? Your home page is confused about it too. It says dedis from $160/m (which exist but are out of stock). Your dedi page says from $49,99 but those (as the $40 ones from your sig) are nowhere to be found?

• @mksh said:
    Where are the $40 dedis? Your home page is confused about it too. It says dedis from $160/m (which exist but are out of stock). Your dedi page says from $49,99 but those (as the $40 ones from your sig) are nowhere to be found?

You're mis-reading his sig. Its the netengi site that has the dedis. https://netengi.com/servers

• mkshmksh Member

@teamacc said:

@mksh said:

You're mis-reading his sig. Its the netengi site that has the dedis. https://netengi.com/servers

Ah, i see. My bad then. The dedi page on the HostForY site is still confused though. There are no $49.99 dedis. Cheapest one is $160 and it's out of stock.

• Any Yearly offers ?

• I have been using their service for the past 4-5 months since august.
    If my site get into issues like server downtime, ddos or any unknown issue(s) due to which site is down for a while, I literally fed up contacting them multiple times with no responses in chat or ticket support. Even if they reply, they will ask to wait for 1 minute. You will wait for 1 day and come back next day asking for the status. If god bless you, then you may get a response over chat and that too asking to wait more!! I have been trying to adjust with them, but this is literally testing my patience. I asked them whether they have any issues understanding my English, they said no problems at all. When I told my concern, then they start speaking about many clients they're having and they're being busy with their business. This is the most frequently heard excuse for a poor support! When they realize that I'm not giving up on the matter and monthly renew time is near, they fix the issue or comment with required steps to follow. And as always, they will make a recommendation to buy more resources for more price! While I'm writing this post, my website is been down for last 2 days and they don't bother to respond to me over chat or support. They simply ask to wait more. We all do real-time business and paying hard earned money, of course we cant wait forever! They're not scammers, but definitely most fed-up service I have ever come across. Poor support! No business will let the small/moderate customers loose to concentrate on their big budget customers, if thats what they mean!