Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dewlance.... - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Dewlance....

Comments

• DewlanceVPSDewlanceVPS Member, Patron Provider
    edited July 2018

@Foul said:

@DewlanceVPS said:

It was hard to fix license issue, I ran 18 ~ 20 times reissue command in 10 minute to fix it. /usr/local/cpanel/cpkeyclt ;)

If you “ran” it 18-20 times, he really is a idiot then. God forbid he must be underage or some shit.

Fix The issue then instead of spamming it.

Mr FailAutoBoot

Ok, You are Clever, You are Genius. You win. You are best.

Thanked by 1[Deleted User]
  • lazytlazyt Member

Autoboot is the revolutionary proprietary system that is the hallmark feature of Dewlance hosting. Without it they are nothing.

• LeeLee Veteran

Actually the best point in Dewlances history was when he paid for a fiverr review:

Then someone paid the same Fiverr reviewer to say the service was shit :)

@lazyt said:
    Autoboot is the revolutionary proprietary system that is the hallmark feature of Dewlance hosting. Without it they are nothing.

Autoboot was closed because of Criticism. We no longer provide this but still need to remove it from config of some services.

• LeeLee Veteran

But ultimately, he is still there and people are still using the service so he must be doing something right that so many others couldn't.

• FoulFoul Member

@Lee said:
    But ultimately, he is still there and people are still using the service so he must be doing something right that so many others couldn't.

Or he’s just losing money and doesn’t care

• LeeLee Veteran

Foul said: Or he’s just losing money and doesn’t care

Could be, but again, he is still there after many years.

• @Lee I personally think that it was his 2 FPS Minecraft video, but sure- knock yourself out with his shillvertising :]

• georgedatacentergeorgedatacenter Member, Patron Provider

@Cre8tivStudios said:
    @deank who said that? I said I lost a client. Another poster made the comment not me

deank is the forum clown, so I do not know why he bothers to answer him

:p

• imokimok Member

@Lee said:
    Actually the best point in Dewlances history was when he paid for a fiverr review:

WTF LOL

Thanked by 2emg [Deleted User]
  • raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

Lee said: Actually the best point in Dewlances history was when he paid for a fiverr review:

Must have missed that the first time it went around...made my day!

• saibalsaibal Member

Lee said:

Does she have an AutoBoot review too?

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@raindog308 said:

Lee said: Actually the best point in Dewlances history was when he paid for a fiverr review:

Must have missed that the first time it went around...made my day!

Hilarious!

• Adam1Adam1 Member

Holy fuck at the fiverr videos lol

• Dewlance has been around for as long as I can remember. Through all his escapades he had been here.

I am sure he has to be doing something right after all these years. Sure he could be losing money, but I don't think this is the case.

• Saves money by using trial cpanel lol
    That fiver review!! Fucking gold.

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

Dewlance has always hovered just below the Johnny Nuggets drama level. He really hasn't had a breakthrough - no suicide threats, no arrests, no takeover drama or spawning sub-drama artists like Xfuse, no deep letters of regret, no fancy titles, no fake vice presidents, etc.

Frankly, Dewlance needs to step up his drama game. The Fiverr thing is a great start, but can he top it? Can he sustain it? These are critical days for Dewlance...

• How about an AutoBoot reboot? It's sad to hear it has been retired over ridicule, it was your key differentiator after all..

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

What if you guys stop bothering the guy and just /thread?
    We all had a laugh or two. Its enough, come on :)

• muffinmuffin Member

@MikePT said:
    What if you guys stop bothering the guy and just /thread?
    We all had a laugh or two. Its enough, come on :)

There is also a danger of DMCA notice towards LET

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

muffin said: There is also a danger of DMCA notice towards LET

A DMCA for what exactly? Did they steal autoboot?

Francisco

• I am sorry the thread turned into this. @DewlanceVPS

• @DewlanceVPS

Why not setup automatic payments with your licensing provider? It'll save you the "license invalid PR " thread.

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider
    edited July 2018

Honestly I think if @DewlanceVPS had better English its unlikely this thread would even exist.

Pretty sure I have said this before, I assumed they would be a flash in the pan, last a few years at most but they have stuck around and never really had any major drama.

Any drama they have had has mostly been over communication levels or you know lacking the vocabulary to properly quash this sort of thread with a decisive statement.

They are on the ultra budget side of things and with that comes a much higher percentage of excrement being flung publicly, but still here 9 years or so later (I think) that is a claim that few can make so they must be doing something right.

Remember for every public outcry there are probably 500 customers paying and happy or not saying a word.

No doubt that some decisions were... questionable, that review for example!

When I started in 2010 I paid someone on WHT $150 for an "Advanced SEO pack" boy do I feel silly now, but you live and learn, as long as you do learn you will be fine.

• dahartigandahartigan Member
    edited July 2018

Ant makes a point if dewlance really has been around 9 years. I still have lost faith.

• YmpkerYmpker Member

Makes me wanna order one of the next Dewlance specials just to find out what's it all about :P

Master Reseller Hosting - SSD - $4/m:

Disk Space: 100GB

Bandwidth: 1000GB

cPanel: Yes

WHM: Yes

Host Domains: 999+

Instant Setup

CloudLinux

Price: $6/Mo

Master Reseller Hosting - Order

• YmpkerYmpker Member

@Jack said:
    @DewlnaceVPS 'Master Reseller Hosting' what are you using to offer reseller hosting?

Pretty sure it was WHMAMP?

• What is the price @DewlanceVPS -
    Master Reseller Hosting - SSD - $4/m or Price: $6/Mo

• It would be a different story if he paid for a LET review, also a complaint thread turns into an offer thread, noice.

Thanked by 2imok [Deleted User]