Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

wishhosting.com weird problem!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

wishhosting.com weird problem!

brqbrq Member

so yesterday i ordered a vps from wishhosting
all good i paid the invoice and it told me that my server is waiting approval
i woke up today tried to login i couldn't login to my account
i'm sure of my passowrd, i also tried to reset the password but it didn't send any email
then after some hours i got an email that they refunded me.
keep in mind that i opened three ticket
and i got no reply
has anyone else faced this problem? i thought it was a good vps provider

Comments

• HBAndreiHBAndrei Member, Top Host, Host Rep
    edited July 2018

Are you sure it's .com? seems more likely to be .net

Thanked by 1brq
  • deankdeank Member, Troll

Now, take a breath.

Secondly, you got refunded. What's the problem? Move on.

• brqbrq Member
    edited July 2018

sorry, my bad that's the right website
    https://www.wishosting.com/

• brqbrq Member

@deank said:
    Now, take a breath.

Secondly, you got refunded. What's the problem? Move on.

I liked their services after reading many reviews here
    i just want to know why my order got cancelled and if it happened to someone else :)

edited July 2018

Well, how are we supposed to know why your order got cancelled?

And what if it happened to someone else? Join up and file a class action lawsuit? <- LET community recommends this course of action.

My advice: Move on.

• brqbrq Member
    edited July 2018

@deank said:
    Well, how are we supposed to know why your order got cancelled?

And what if it happened to someone else? Join up and file a class action lawsuit? <- LET community recommends this course of action.

My advice: Move on.

i know the owner is here dude, if you don't wanna help don't reply to this
    let the people who may know him tag him here or smth :)

Thanked by 1NanoG6
  • IshaqIshaq Member

Sometimes providers don't want to deal with certain customers for various reasons, and sometimes they don't want to tell you why.

@exception0x876

Thanked by 1brq
  • @exception0x876

I use first time next mounth. Services good for this price. I wait 24 hours for my service activation.

I check 2-3 days stock for hybrid service and stock changes to much. Maybe stock not enable. What is your refunded service?

Thanked by 1brq
  • imokimok Member

@brq said:

>

and i got no reply

3 tickets in a day? I see what is wrong with you.

Thanked by 1MrPsycho
  • MrHMrH Member
    edited July 2018

The same thing happened to me, and I'm not Chinese

Thanked by 1brq
    edited July 2018

I once opened a series of tickets to a hosting company.

8:01PM : I broke up with my GF. Help!

8:02PM : I am crying my eyes out. Welp!

8:05PM : Wait, my site is down, help!

8:06PM : Belay the first ticket. She called me back. She forgave me.

8:06PM : About the site, help?

8:09PM : Hello? Hello??

8:11PM : Solved. Domain expired.

• brqbrq Member

@deank said:
    I once opened a series of tickets to a hosting company.

8:01PM : I broke up with my GF. Help!

8:02PM : I am crying my eyes out. Welp!

8:05PM : Wait, my site is down, help!

8:06PM : Belay the first ticket. She called me back. She forgave me.

8:06PM : About the site, help?

8:09PM : Hello? Hello??

8:11PM : Solved. Domain expired.

is this a joke ? should i laugh or something?

• brqbrq Member
    edited July 2018

@imok said:

@brq said:

>

and i got no reply

i didn't metion i wrote 3 tickets in a day, i think I see wht's wrong with YOU :)

• Care to show the content of those 3 tickets you opened?

• @brq said:

@imok said:

@brq said:

>

and i got no reply

i didn't metion i wrote 3 tickets in a day, i think I see wht's wrong with YOU :)

You ordered a vps yesterday, and today you said you opened three tickets. Says enough.

• brqbrq Member

@teamacc said:
    Care to show the content of those 3 tickets you opened?

i can't, i mentionned that my account changed and i can't get it using the reset function
    also , they don't send anything to the email after opening the ticket
    i guess only way to know they responded is an email

• brqbrq Member

@Silvest said:

@brq said:

@imok said:

@brq said:

>

and i got no reply

You ordered a vps yesterday, and today you said you opened three tickets. Says enough.

i asked bout the operating systems before i order and i got no reply
    also i sent a ticket from my account before it get suspended or changed or i dunno what happened to it , and the third one to report the problem of losing my account and being unable to access to it

• You have to allow for the fact that this happened over a weekend, Michael runs that by himself and does a bloody good job of it.

Just be patient, opening a million (or even 3) tickets within less than 24 hours isn't really what I'd categorize as patience.

Maybe he didn't want to deal with a flood of tickets in future and canned you? Even the top providers here will do that. Trust me ;)

• brqbrq Member

@dahartigan said:
    You have to allow for the fact that this happened over a weekend, Michael runs that by himself and does a bloody good job of it.

Just be patient, opening a million (or even 3) tickets within less than 24 hours isn't really what I'd categorize as patience.

Maybe he didn't want to deal with a flood of tickets in future and canned you? Even the top providers here will do that. Trust me ;)

read my last reply and you will know why three tickets.

• @brq said:

@dahartigan said:
    You have to allow for the fact that this happened over a weekend, Michael runs that by himself and does a bloody good job of it.

Okay, you opened a pre-sales ticket that went unanswered... (hear the bells?)

You then signed up anyway... you surely noticed that it says up to 24 hours activation.. and it's a weekend.. should I keep going?

• brqbrq Member

@dahartigan said:

@brq said:

@dahartigan said:

You then signed up anyway... you surely noticed that it says up to 24 hours activation.. and it's a weekend.. should I keep going?

will you read the topic at least? i didn't have any problem waiting
    the problem is when i got refunded and my account got suspended or changed without telling me anything.

• @brq said:

@dahartigan said:

@brq said:

@dahartigan said:

You then signed up anyway... you surely noticed that it says up to 24 hours activation.. and. it's a weekend.. should I keep going?

the problem is when i got refunded and my account got suspended or changed without telling me anything.

I was giving you hints as to what I believe the answer is.. it appears as though he weeded out a potentially "needy" customer. It happens a lot. The other possibility is that you're on a list.

Move on, find another host? :)

• YmpkerYmpker Member
    edited July 2018

@brq said:

@dahartigan said:

@brq said:

@dahartigan said:

Well, they can do that. An automated message like "We don't do service with you/order declined" might have been nice though.

Wishosting can suspend any service provided with or without a refund or notification for any reason.

https://www.wishosting.com/plugin/support_manager/knowledgebase/view/11/terms-of-service/

• exception0x876exception0x876 Member, Host Rep, LIR

Hello,

Your order didn't pass the internal fraud checking. Sorry for the inconvenience.

• @brq Your account got lodged in the system somewhere.

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • they never reply, or mostly reply with un-releted answer that usually is focused on promoting.