Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ErrantWeb - 1GB Ram $7/m - Limited Quantities!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

ErrantWeb - 1GB Ram $7/m - Limited Quantities!

SrvisLLCSrvisLLC Member
edited February 2012 in Offers

Hello LET!

This is our 3rd offer here, but really our second because our first one did not get much traffic. We are one of the few VPS providers in Metro-Detroit. From what we have found we are the only offering OpenVZ.

We are located at the Waveform data-center in Troy, MI.

We believe in great customer support and working with clients one on one if they have a issue, not just saying we will look into this ten times. We want to be open with our clients and help them as much as we can even though we only offer unmanaged services.

Our current LET discount is as follows:
You will get our RAM-1024 plan for $7/m instead of the usual $8.50.
This includes:

Guaranteed-Ram: 1024MB
vSwap: 512MB
RAID Storage: 15GB
Bandwidth: 75GB
vCPU Cores: 2

$7.00/m

To order use the coupon:
RamLET

With the link:
https://www.errantweb.com/client/cart.php?a=add&pid=10

We hope that you guys like this plan!
Once sold out we may add more to stock.

Comments

• Only 75 GB bandwidth?

• That is what we are offering yes. If you feel you need more we have other plans with higher bandwidth amounts at:
    http://errantweb.com/plans.htm

However most people don't use up that much bandwidth.

• @tux said: Only 75 GB bandwidth?

Seems so

• A cheaper custom plan could have more success.

• @tux said: Only 75 GB bandwidth?

@LES said: A cheaper custom plan could have more success.

Two obvious posts. Enough criticism. :/

• I don't see anything wrong with the offer only including 75gb of transfers, they are obviously offering what they know they can afford to offer without putting the company at risk.

Most will avoid an offer like that, so it just became a gem in disguise since the nodes will be lightly populated. I swear y'all don't think of the big picture sometimes and let greed run wild.

• MrDOSMrDOS Member
    edited February 2012

I've had one of these (the RAM plan specifically) since the day the LEB promo was posted, and I've had 100% uptime since them. As posted in the comments on that post, latency is very good, and while bandwidth is initially capped at 10Mb, it can apparently be up'd free of charge upon request (a request I haven't yet made).

All support tickets I've had to file so far have been answered promptly and satisfactorily.

If anyone wants stats, let me know which and I'll run them.

Edit: I suppose it's worth asking – this promo only applies to new customers, right?

Thanked by 1SrvisLLC
  • I/O is super duper as well... ping to chicago is 15ms.

• I have been with them for a while now, mainly used for installing software and writing tutorials, fairly good uptime and response.

• Test ip, pls

• I'd be so interested in this if the bandwidth allowances were higher. I know this is one of those things where people want to see huge numbers when the reality is that typical customers use a fraction of their bandwidth allowances, but one of the main things I want a VPS for is streaming US video in Canada, so in a month it's not inconceivable that I'd get close to the limit.

Looks like a great plan other than that one thing though. Still, I get it, to offer a certain price on certain hardware you have to cut somewhere.

• @miTgiB said: I don't see anything wrong with the offer only including 75gb of transfers, they are obviously offering what they know they can afford to offer without putting the company at risk.

Most will avoid an offer like that, so it just became a gem in disguise since the nodes will be lightly populated. I swear y'all don't think of the big picture sometimes and let greed run wild.

Exactly. Agreed 100%

Thanked by 1SrvisLLC
  • SrvisLLCSrvisLLC Member
    edited February 2012

A test IP would be: ns.waveform.net

We have had 100% uptime so far, if you don't count a notified downtime for a Kernel update ( took about 3-5 minutes ).

If you need more bandwidth and have a legitimate reason please email:
    [email protected] or PM me on here.