Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The most powerful VPS at max €30/yr?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

The most powerful VPS at max €30/yr?

CasperCasper Member
edited July 2018 in Requests

Hi there,

I'd be grateful if you could share the best offers available from reliable and trusted VPS providers at max of €30 yearly. Are there any better deals available than @vmhaus' $15 VPS? If there are none, I'll consider going with that one.

Thank you!
Kind regards, Casper.

(No promotional offers, please - I'd like to pay the same price each year :D)

Basically, anyone who can beat the following specs for max €30/yr?

1 CPU Core
1GB RAM
40GB SSD
100Mbit/s
1TB/month
1 IPv4
1 IPv6
KVM
Around €28/yr (incl. VAT 25%)
Thanked by 1vmhaus

Comments

• armandorgarmandorg Member, Host Rep

Specify powerful, i would say

Thanked by 1Casper
  • CasperCasper Member
    edited July 2018

Highest amount of RAM, BW and CPU available, for example? Thanks for responding so quickly :)
    Or just something better than this:

VMH-256MB
    1 CPU Core
    256MB DDR
    5GB NVMe Disk
    1TB BW
    1 IPv4
    /64 IPv6

• First-RootFirst-Root Member, Host Rep

you can check our KVM Power Edition. Discount is lifetime

Thanked by 1Casper
  • ChristianDSHChristianDSH Member, Host Rep

OpenVZ or KVM?

Thanked by 1Casper
  • CasperCasper Member
    edited July 2018

@ChristianDSH said:
    OpenVZ or KVM?

I'm not sure which is the best option for me, so I have no requirements on that part. My intended use of the VPS is e.g. a web server, mail server, personal VPN, SSH tunnel and possibly a Minecraft server :)

@FR_Michael said:
    you can check our KVM Power Edition. Discount is lifetime

Thanks, I will have a look! :)

• CasperCasper Member
    edited July 2018

Thanks @FR_Michael for your offer! So far, the KVM Power E3 Light seems to be what I'm looking for :) Great customer reviews too. https://www.first-root.com/vps-configurator/kvm-power-e3-light/ I'm still open for other better offers, if there even are any :)

Thanked by 1First-Root
  • First-RootFirst-Root Member, Host Rep

@Casper said:
    Thanks @FR_Michael for your offer! So far, the KVM Power E3 Light seems to be what I'm looking for :) Great customer reviews too. https://www.first-root.com/vps-configurator/kvm-power-e3-light/ I'm still open for other better offers, if there even are any :)

Great to hear, would be happy having you as customer ;).

Thanked by 1Casper
  • If you can bump 15%, There is Hetzner cloud at 30Eur (2GB ram, you can take compressed snapshots and 10gbE Internet uplink)

Thanked by 1Casper
  • yakblackyakblack Member
    edited July 2018

@FR_Michael said:

@Casper said:

Great to hear, would be happy having you as customer ;).

KVM Power Edition Light has only 1 Gb RAM :(
    Can you give me a special offer for 20 Gb SSD disk and 2 Gb RAM package?

Thanked by 1Casper
  • CasperCasper Member
    edited July 2018

@vimalware said:
    If you can bump 15%, There is Hetzner cloud at 30Eur (2GB ram, you can take compressed snapshots and 10gbE Internet uplink)

I might as well mention that I'd prefer annual payments using either PayPal or direct bank transfer, which payment methods does @Hetzner_OL support? And do they offer annual payments? Thanks :)

And as stated here, Hetzner sometimes require to show ID. I will not use a provider who require such verification, regardless their immediate removal procedures.

So far, First-Root seems like the best option for me. But if anyone has a better deal with e.g. 2GB RAM it would be appreciated. However, I'm careful to only choose trusted and established providers.

Thanked by 1First-Root
  • v3ngv3ng Member, Patron Provider

You might also check out ultravps, they have some nice deals and my storage KVM is running great!

• https://www.scaleway.com/virtual-cloud-servers/ 24€ (+ VAT) for 1core/1GB/25GB/100mbps unmetered.

There is also Arubacloud where you can get two 1GB RAM VPS's for that price: https://www.arubacloud.com/vps/virtual-private-server-range.aspx

Thanked by 1Casper
  • IonSwitch_StanIonSwitch_Stan Member, Host Rep

VPS512 (1 vCPU, 512MB, 5GB SSD, 500GB) $17.50

VPS1 (1vCPU, 1024MB, 10GB SSD, 1TB) $35.00 - LEBPROMO should drop it to $30 reoccurring.

Thanked by 1Casper
  • You can try Vultr. Free 25$ credit for new user. It is enough for you to use free in 5 months.

Thanked by 1Casper
  • HaendlerITHaendlerIT Member, Host Rep

I can offer in Germany the following for 25€ / year. PM me if you like to order.

CPU: 1 vCore

RAM: 2 GB

SSD: 25 GB

Traffic: fair use (at least 2 TB)

Thanked by 1Casper
  • Hetzner_OLHetzner_OL Member, Top Host

Casper said: I might as well mention that I'd prefer annual payments using either PayPal or direct bank transfer, which payment methods does @Hetzner_OL support? And do they offer annual payments? Thanks :)

And as stated here, Hetzner sometimes require to show ID. I will not use a provider who require such verification, regardless their immediate removal procedures.

Hi @casper - We accept credit card, bank/wire transfer, and PayPal. You can also pay in advance. You can edit your payment settings on our Hetzner Accounts page after your account is verified. I believe that you can pay in advance using any three of these methods. This is especially useful if you know you may occassionally have very small invoices using your cloud server.

Here's some information on billing regarding our cloud products: https://wiki.hetzner.de/index.php/CloudServer/en#Billing

And here's some more general information from our customer wiki: https://wiki.hetzner.de/index.php/Payment_FAQ/en

Many new customers are asked to provide an ID when they create an account. However, your chances of this go down much more if you are absolutely sure to enter information that is 100% complete and accurate. There are other factors that can affect whether we ask for an ID, but we are purposefully non-transparent about our methods. We receive many fake orders or orders from scammers/spammers, so we purposefully do not publish information about our methods. Otherwise, we find that we have more abuse problems later down the road. --Katie, Marketing

Thanked by 1Casper
  • CasperCasper Member
    edited July 2018

@Hetzner_OL Thanks for the clarification, your service indeed seems interesting!

Also thanks to the deals from everyone else, I will look them through carefully.

• CasperCasper Member
    edited July 2018

@vimalware said:
    If you can bump 15%, There is Hetzner cloud at 30Eur (2GB ram, you can take compressed snapshots and 10gbE Internet uplink)

As per my check, @Hetzner_OL has the cheapest plan (CX11) at €3.11/mo which exceeds my budget at €30/yr. And I expect 25% VAT on that as I live in Sweden. And to everyone else offering nice €40/yr plans - thanks for the help, but I'm sorry to limit my budget to €30/yr. Are there any plan available with at least 2GB RAM at €30/yr?

Basically, anyone who can beat the following specs (First-Root KVM Power Light) for max €30/yr?

1 CPU Core
    1GB RAM
    40GB SSD
    100Mbit/s
    1TB/month
    1 IPv4
    1 IPv6
    KVM
    Around €28/yr (incl. VAT 25%)

Thanks!

• CasperCasper Member
    edited July 2018

@GameTownProjects said:
    I can offer in Germany the following for 25€ / year. PM me if you like to order.

CPU: 1 vCore

RAM: 2 GB

SSD: 25 GB

Traffic: fair use (at least 2 TB)

Interesting! Thanks for the great offer. Starting a conversation with you :)

• pikepike Veteran

@Casper said:
    As per my check, @Hetzner_OL has the cheapest plan (CX11) at €3.11/mo which exceeds my budget at €30/yr.

This already includes VAT. Price without VAT is 2.49/m

Thanked by 2Casper vimalware
  • CasperCasper Member
    edited July 2018

@pike said:

@Casper said:
    As per my check, @Hetzner_OL has the cheapest plan (CX11) at €3.11/mo which exceeds my budget at €30/yr.

This already includes VAT. Price without VAT is 2.49/m

Oh? Thanks for clarifying. I'm still paying VAT though :P

• JorgeJorge Member

You'll always have to pay VAT though, even suppliers from outside the EU have to submit and pay VAT to revenue offices in the respective EU countries for their EU private customers, or shift paying of VAT to their EU business customers while writing their business customers VAT numbers on the invoices.
    Unless you pay without receiving any invoice ..?

Thanked by 1Casper
  • CasperCasper Member

As for now, I've got a good private offer, thanks for helping me out everyone!