Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

July 4th Sale | Dual E5-2620v2 | 32GB RAM | 120GB SSD | Unmetered 1Gbps Port $75/m | 50% Off VPS
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

July 4th Sale | Dual E5-2620v2 | 32GB RAM | 120GB SSD | Unmetered 1Gbps Port $75/m | 50% Off VPS

ErnieErnie Patron Provider, Veteran

DediPath is a provider of infrastructure as a service (IaaS). At Dedipath we focus on offering great service and support at a highly competitive price.

Exclusive LET 4th of July SALE

Offer Locations:

* Los Angeles, CA: http://lg.dc01.dedicontrol.com/

* Secaucus, NJ: http://lg.dc03.dedicontrol.com/

Included in all Los Angeles services is our Asia optimized bandwidth blend:

*China Telecom CN2

*China Unicom

*PCCW

*Telia

*Hurricane Electric

*GTT

*Comcast

Our Secaucus Network Consist of INAP Performance Mix Transit:

Century Link

*AT&T

*NTT

*Telia

*Zayo

*Cogent

*Comcast

Why You Should Choose DediPath:

* 24/7 Support

* 100% Owned Equipment

* Enterprise Grade Equipment

* Free DDoS Protection Included

* Additional IPv4 Available For Purchase

Unmetered Dedicated Server Sale

Features:

• Reinstall Your Operating System From Our Control Panel
  • Reboot Server From Control Panel
  • DDoS Protection
  • Free IPMI
  • Reverse DNS Available (On Request)

Intel Xeon Dual E5-2620v2

120GB SSD

32GB RAM

/29 IPs (5 Usable)

Unmetered 1Gbps Port (Shared Port)

Use Coupon Code: july47518

Sale Ends July 5th!

ONLY $75/m Recurring

Click Here To Order

==========================================

Pure SSD KVM Sale

Features:

• SolusVM VPS Management Panel
  • KVM Virtualization Technologies
  • DDoS Protection
  • TUN/TAP Support Enabled
  • FREE & Instant Setup
  • Hardware RAID-10 Protected Servers
  • Pure Enterprise SSD Drives

1GB RAM KVM VPS

20GB SSD Disk Space

1 CPU Cores

1GB RAM

5TB Bandwidth

1 IPv4

1Gbps DDoS Protection

Normally $9.49/mo

Use Coupon Code: summervps5018

ONLY $4.75/m

Click Here To Order

Click Here To View Our Other KVM Plans

SSD OpenVZ Sale

Features:

• SolusVM VPS Management Panel
  • OpenVZ Virtualization Technologies
  • DDoS Protection
  • TUN/TAP Support Enabled
  • FREE & Instant Setup
  • Hardware RAID-10 Protected Servers
  • Pure Enterprise SSD Drives

1GB RAM SSD OpenVZ VPS

100GB SSD Disk Space

2 CPU Cores

1GB RAM

5TB Bandwidth

2 IPv4

1Gbps DDoS Protection

Normally $4.49/mo

ONLY $2.25/m

Click Here To Order

2GB RAM SSD OpenVZ VPS

150GB SSD Disk Space

2 CPU Cores

2GB RAM

6TB Bandwidth

2 IPv4

1Gbps DDoS Protection

Normally $9.49/mo

ONLY $4.75/m

Click Here To Order

Click Here To View Our Other OpenVZ Plans

If you have any questions feel free to contact us by clicking here.

Comments

• TheLinuxBugTheLinuxBug Member
    edited July 2018

To note, since this is NOT CLEAR at all from the advertising here and in some ways misleading, the services are all provided with 100Mbit, NOT gigabit. This is misleading because they state 1Gbps DDOS protection, you would assume the service is also gigabit but it is not.

Be aware of this before purchasing services.

@Ernie you need to update your advertising to be more forthcoming about this information. Annoyed I wasted my time. Was trying to give your services another chance but this is a very large put off. Disappointed.

Cheers!

• ErnieErnie Patron Provider, Veteran
    edited July 2018

@TheLinuxBug said:
    To note, since this is NOT CLEAR at all from the advertising here and in some ways misleading, the services are all provided with 100Mbit, NOT gigabit. This is misleading because they state 1Gbps DDOS protection, you would assume the service is also gigabit but it is not.

Be aware of this before purchasing services.

@Ernie you need to update your advertising to be more forthcoming about this information. Annoyed I wasted my time. Was trying to give your services another chance but this is a very large put off. Disappointed.

Cheers!

The 1Gbps unmetered is referring to the dedicated server. Click on any of the VPS plans it states 100Mbps. All VPS plans come with 100Mbps and all dedicated servers are 1Gbps.

If your confused it wasnt intentional nor meant to be misleading: http://prntscr.com/k3gor9

None the less Ill make future posts a little more detailed to avoid any confusion.

• TheLinuxBugTheLinuxBug Member
    edited July 2018

Ernie said: None the less Ill make future posts a little more detailed to avoid any confusion.

Thank You. The one thing I do appreciate is your quick response in ticket and resolution to this. I was put off because I went into this with the wrong expectations. While my original reply probably sounded more ranty than I intended, I was really trying to convey my frustration more than anything else.

The reason I think I was thrown off was that when using your looking glass it was not limited and my assumption at the time of purchase (my fault for it being more of an impulse buy than something researched) was that my service would be the same. If you can understand from that point of view, you will possibly be able to understand my response, the frustration and why I made that warning. To those who may have the same impulse, at least now they can be sure they know what they are getting.

You have always been pleasant to work with, I just needed to not let my impulses get ahead of my attention to detail as easily. Otherwise, the deal was almost too good to pass up!

Cheers!

• ErnieErnie Patron Provider, Veteran

@TheLinuxBug said:

Ernie said: None the less Ill make future posts a little more detailed to avoid any confusion.

Thank You. The one thing I do appreciate is your quick response in ticket and resolution to this. I was put off because I went into this with the wrong expectations. While my original reply probably sounded more ranty than I intended, I was really trying to convey my frustration more than anything else.

The reason I think I was thrown off was that when using your looking glass it was not limited and my assumption at the time of purchase (my fault for it being more of an impulse buy than something researched) was that my service would be the same. If you can understand from that point of view, you will possibly be able to understand my response, the frustration and why I made that warning. To those who may have the same impulse, at least now they can be sure they know what they are getting.

You have always been pleasant to work with, I just needed to not let my impulses get ahead of my attention to detail as easily. Otherwise, the deal was almost too good to pass up!

Cheers!

:) No problem I totally understand. Im here to help if you need anything! I know everyone has expectations and requirments. Im sorry the 100Mbps doesnt fit your requirments. If anything changes just let me know. Would love to help you out.