Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sell 2 OVH Special DE Server
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Sell 2 OVH Special DE Server

hitman47hitman47 Member
edited July 2018 in General

Hello,

I have 2 OVH Special DE Server which I want to sell. Both of them are paid to 31.07.2018

The renewal price is 43,99€ excl. VAT. The Servers are on an DE OVH Account but with OVH Support it should be possible to transfer it to an other OVH Account in an other country. I also did this once without problems.

Specs:

Server1:

CPU: Intel E5 1620v2
RAM: 64GB
HDD: 4x2 TB
Additional IPs: 7 (5x DE, 1x IT, 1x UK)

Server2:

CPU: Intel E5 1620v2
RAM: 64GB
HDD: 4x2 TB
Additional IPs: 3 (2x DE, 1x FR).

You can send me your offer via PM.

Thanks.

Comments

• 300?
    LOL

• 300 isn't the price which I want, I have just seen it here in other topics. That is the reason why I mentioned it. I also have written, that you can send an offer.

• Best to conduct a closed auction via PM to get the best bids from the buyers who really need it.

• deankdeank Member, Troll

300 is cheap. You will sell'em in no time. Ignore naysayers.

• They're selling a similar server for 16€ more. It would take 19 months to break even when paying 300€, longer if you use the time value of the cash flows.

And who knows what offers there will be in the future. Paying 300€ would definitely be a waste of time and money.

• FalzoFalzo Member
    edited July 2018

hitman47 said: The Servers are on an DE OVH Account but with OVH Support it should be possible to transfer it to an other OVH Account in an other country. I also did this once without problems.

sounds much like you've been lucky... I also tried that (DE->IE) but it failed due to the IE support. afaik the receiving branch needs to take care of the process and if they don't, it won't work. also the receiving customer might need to send in an ID copy again and stuff.

that said... I also have one spare in ovh.de (renewal jan 2019, 14 IP), if someone is willing to take it on with the OVH support, let me know.
    I'd be satisfied with 300€ too, as this would just be covering the costs for the remaining 6 months ;-)

• sunnygsunnyg Member
    edited July 2018

€300 definitely sounds generous for it, considering most of these are hard capped to 250Mbps upload. I have seen uncapped OVH servers with 1Gbps upload to the internet go for less than €300.

€150, to €200 max would be more like it.

• hitman47 said: The Servers are on an DE OVH Account but with OVH Support it should be possible to transfer it to an other OVH Account in an other country.

Not true for me. OVH support simply won't migrate a server from an ovh.de account to an ovh.ie or an ovh.us account.

• hitman47hitman47 Member
    edited July 2018

I had no problem to transfer one server from ie to de, but I called OVH DE for this and they have written me then what they need and then they did the transfer.

I removed the price is now from the offer.

• FalzoFalzo Member

hitman47 said: I had no problem to transfer one server from ie to de, but I called OVH DE for this and they have written me then what they need and then they did the transfer.

yeah that's my experience too, hence I wrote it seems to heavily depend on the support you'll get from the receiving branch. obviously because it was a limited special run and organised by the DE branch (that's why it's named D/DE in the first place) the german support might have been more helpful here. so far I haven't heard of any succesful transfer the other way round...

• Servers are still available.

• RadiRadi Host Rep, Veteran

How long are they paid for?

• @Radi said:

Try reading the OP

• RadiRadi Host Rep, Veteran

@teamacc said:

@Radi said:

Try reading the OP

Sorry, didn't see the date. My bad.

• The Servers are still available.

• @hitman47 said:
    The Servers are still available.

How much are you asking for them?

• mtsbatalha said: How much are you asking for them?

It's available for nearly a month, so the price should be unreasonable.

• Which data center?
    RBX?

• Datacenter is GRA. @levnode The people doesn’t write back when I ask them which they want to pay. I will take around 100€ for each Server.

• Server 2 is sold. Server 1 is still available.