Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

hostmybytes Affiliate Account Withdrawals are only done quarterly.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

hostmybytes Affiliate Account Withdrawals are only done quarterly.

ywb94ywb94 Member
edited July 2018 in General

I MADE A MISTAKE HERE IS MY CORRECTION:

maybe is my mistake.
hostmybytes answer:
which are automatically scheduled to reopen for processing following the end of a fiscal quarter (January, April, July, October). In order to make it simpler for accounting and easier to understand for everyone, we process affiliate payouts in batches, four times per year, at the end of each fiscal quarter. Please note that this structure and schedule was also made aware to you prior for you signing up to our Affiliate Program

PLEASE READ WHAT YOU AGREE TO IN ADVANCE BEFORE COMPLAINING PUBLICLY.

This is my Affiliates:

hostmybytes doesn't deal with my request:

Comments

• K4Y5K4Y5 Member
    edited July 2018

@ywb94 said:
    This is my Affiliates:

So, they didn't respond to your affiliate withdrawal request (Which is an accounts related operation) over a weekend within a 15h period. Big fucking deal?

Learn the virtues of being patient and using common sense, and you'll find the world a better place.

Maybe some mod should move this BS to off-topic, until it can be established that the hosting company deliberately ignored his request.

Oh well.. looks like I fucked up on this one :P

• drserverdrserver Member, Host Rep

Did you considered that they maybe don't work over weekend ?

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider
    edited July 2018

Amazing.

Perhaps it’s tkme to give them a call ?

Thanked by 1drserver
  • AlexanderMAlexanderM Member, Top Host, Host Rep

If you look closely you will see the ticket was opened a month ago.

• K4Y5K4Y5 Member
    edited July 2018

@AlexanderM said:
    If you look closely you will see the ticket was opened a month ago.

My bad. Just looked at the time, without paying closer attention to the date and month.

• edited July 2018

@drserver said:
    Did you considered that they maybe don't work over weekend ?

Maybe I’m blind. But it looks like he submitted the request on 6-1. And on 6-30 he replied back asking why they aren’t doing anything

That’s 29days.

But maybe I’m completely blind. Or you are. Idk. > @K4Y5 said:

@ywb94 said:
    This is my Affiliates:

So, they didn't respond to your affiliate withdrawal request (Which is an accounts related operation) over a weekend within a 15h period. Big fucking deal?

Learn the virtues of being patient and using common sense, and you'll find the world a better place.

Maybe some mod should move this BS to off-topic, until it can be established that the hosting company deliberately ignored his request.

• Lol, peeps here just want to bash op without even reading tickets closely.

• @jetchirag said:
    Lol, peeps here just want to bash op without even reading tickets closely.

Ah so you also see the 29 day gap. Glad I haven’t lost my sight or sanity.

Thanked by 1drserver
  • drserverdrserver Member, Host Rep
    edited July 2018

Yes, my bad guys. @cmsjr123 @jetchirag (it was friendly question not bashing)

Thanked by 2Clouvider jetchirag
  • @cmsjr123 said:

@jetchirag said:
    Lol, peeps here just want to bash op without even reading tickets closely.

Ah so you also see the 29 day gap. Glad I haven’t lost my sight or sanity.

That's the first thing I checked, so, yeah.

• FalzoFalzo Member

maybe take this to whatever affiliate earners club?

https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/144647/does-hostmybytes-run-away/p1

people who recommend providers to others, regardless of the quality and without proper background check, just because they are after quick aff money, deserve to get bitten by their own lack of responsibility.

• @drserver said:
    Yes, my bad guys. @cmsjr123 @jetchirag (it was friendly question not bashing)

Yours was just a question. I was talking in general :D

• TheLinuxBugTheLinuxBug Member
    edited July 2018

Falzo said: maybe take this to whatever affiliate earners club?

people who recommend providers to others, regardless of the quality and without proper background check, just because they are after quick aff money, deserve to get bitten by their own lack of responsibility.

I was about to say this seemed oddly familiar and was going to go look for another post but you beat me to it.

Yeah, simply put, you probably won't get paid by them. Not saying you probably sent a bunch of people that charged back or bad customers, but this would likely contribute to why your not getting paid like you expect. The fact this is the second time we are seeing this from the same company, one would hope you guys stop spamming their affil links and move on to a better host.

Cheers!

Thanked by 2Falzo jvnadr
  • ywb94ywb94 Member

I submitted my request on 6-1.they close the ticket on 6-30,so I ask them reason.

• @TheLinuxBug said:

Falzo said: maybe take this to whatever affiliate earners club?

I was about to say this seemed oddly familiar and was going to go look for another post but you beat me to it.

Yeah, simply put, you probably won't get paid by them. Not saying you probably sent a bunch of people that charged back or bad customers, but this would likely contribute to why your not getting paid like you expect. The fact this is the second time we are seeing this from the same company, one would hope you guys stop spamming their affil links and move on to a better host.

Cheers!

I mean. Ban them completely from the forums the. At this point. It’s shady business practices.

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

They are active any more ?

• ywb94ywb94 Member
    edited July 2018

@Clouvider said:

yes,look this:
    https://lowendbox.com/

Thanked by 1Falzo
  • TheLinuxBugTheLinuxBug Member
    edited July 2018

Clouvider said: They are active any more ?

Yes they are one of the CC supported brands that uses all CC locations and it looks like because of that, still gets posted on LowEndBox. CC doesn't seem to give a shit about the quality of host they post on LowEndBox now, they just care that they use CC infrastructure for their services. So as long as that is the case, they will continue to post them regardless of how actually shit they are.

I mean they can't actually afford decent networks for their services and you guys are expecting them to pay out affiliate money? Too funny!

Edit: Seems they are now moderating comments on LowEndBox also to make sure you can't say anything negative about the posts without them deciding it's okay. Just remembered why I no longer check that site or even consider it a good source for deals. Was gonna post a link to this thread but guess that will never happen with CC's dark overlords moderating things.

my 2 cents.

Cheers!

Thanked by 2gongyi dedotatedwam
  • FalzoFalzo Member

@ywb94 said:

@Clouvider said:

yes,look this:

out of curiosity: did you at some point before really check the performance of their vps and support for more than five minutes or did you simply jump on their aff program and recommend them in your blog or whatever?

however as said before I think it's fair enough for you to feel the betrayal a lot of your visitors may have felt after signing up for such a host and even spending real money on it.

in the end you did not lose anything besides five minutes for your aff signup and blogpost...

or did I read something somewhere today about a chinese phrase, which tells otherwise? ;-) ;-) ;-)

• ywb94ywb94 Member

@Falzo said:

@ywb94 said:

@Clouvider said:

yes,look this:

out of curiosity: did you at some point before really check the performance of their vps and support for more than five minutes or did you simply jump on their aff program and recommend them in your blog or whatever?

however as said before I think it's fair enough for you to feel the betrayal a lot of your visitors may have felt after signing up for such a host and even spending real money on it.

in the end you did not lose anything besides five minutes for your aff signup and blogpost...

or did I read something somewhere today about a chinese phrase, which tells otherwise? ;-) ;-) ;-)

I buy their vps and test it before recommend them.

• YuraYura Member

LoseMyAffs is at it again.

Thanked by 1mksh
  • randvegetarandvegeta Member, Host Rep

Jesus, how do all these shitty hosts get affiliates at all?

• hawchawc Moderator, LIR

HMB are still active.. at least in my mailbox. Spamming in both Chinese and English

Thanked by 1FlamesRunner
  • gongyigongyi Member

>

@TheLinuxBug said:

Clouvider said: They are active any more ?

Yes they are one of the CC supported brands that uses all CC locations and it looks like because of that, still gets posted on LowEndBox. CC doesn't seem to give a shit about the quality of host they post on LowEndBox now, they just care that they use CC infrastructure for their services. So as long as that is the case, they will continue to post them regardless of how actually shit they are.

I mean they can't actually afford decent networks for their services and you guys are expecting them to pay out affiliate money? Too funny!

Edit: Seems they are now moderating comments on LowEndBox also to make sure you can't say anything negative about the posts without them deciding it's okay. Just remembered why I no longer check that site or even consider it a good source for deals. Was gonna post a link to this thread but guess that will never happen with CC's dark overlords moderating things.

my 2 cents.

Cheers!

• Me too, they closed my request ticket.

• bjrjkbjrjk Member

It is said that once a hosting provider doesn't pay affiliates fee,they are preparing to run away.

• ywb94ywb94 Member

hostmybytes closed this ticket without any explanation today

• deankdeank Member, Troll

Sue them.

• look at it this way, if they don't pay you, you are not out much.

How much effort did it really take to spam your links around and trick people into signing up?

Thanked by 1dedotatedwam
  • NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran
    edited July 2018

@JoeMerit said:
    look at it this way, if they don't pay you, you are not out much.

How much effort did it really take to spam your links around and trick people into

As JoeMerit said, if you put up aff's with shitty providers, do not expect that they pay you out.

Less then 2 minutes on google, tells me already not to touch this provider ever.

Look here: https://lowendbox.com/blog/hostmybytes-openvz-vps-from-1-99-month-in-4-locations/

This discussion has been closed.