Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hostodo Down
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Hostodo Down

microlzmicrolz Member

Hostodo opened new migration ,and they said it has done .They let me log in the website https://vps.hostodo.com:4083 . But it's all 5xx Error.

Comments

• have you opened ticket, LowEndSupport.

• riotriot Member

That site works for me (I can login).

Still, there's been rolling outages. I figure the change to virtualizor hasn't gone well.

• @riot said:
    That site works for me (I can login).

Still, there's been rolling outages. I figure the change to virtualizor hasn't gone well.

I had a VPS with them more than a year ago and vividly remember them utilising virtualizor then. When did this change you speak of happen?

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

Their little javascript cats-cradle-network-web thing that moves with your mouse is...odd.

• riotriot Member

@HostDoc said:
    I had a VPS with them more than a year ago and vividly remember them utilising virtualizor then. When did this change you speak of happen?

Hmm. You may be right. It's entirely possible I'm misremembering as I hadn't needed to login to the hosting panel in a long time prior to these problems.

Oh well, either way, the migration has had many problems. My VPS has been up for 3 whole days now - maybe Hassan has got things sorted at last? No idea, because there's no communication with customers.

• Does @hassan still active on LET? I'm opened a ticket 3 days ago, still no awnser. One of my IPS doen't resolve to the server anymore. I'm o MIA, and have 6 sites inoperant right now.
    Can anyone recomend a similar priced solution, I have to renew one of my boxes on hostodo next month and I'm looking for a more reliable solution

• @raindog308 said:

Their little javascript cats-cradle-network-web thing that moves with your mouse is...odd.

I like that, have been trying to figure out what its called. I think it is part of virtualizor.

• mkshmksh Member
    edited July 2018

Another week, another Hostodo down thread.

• MikeAMikeA Member, Patron Provider

@dahartigan said:

@raindog308 said:

I like that, have been trying to figure out what its called. I think it is part of virtualizor.

Here ya go
    https://vincentgarreau.com/particles.js/

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • dahartigandahartigan Member
    edited July 2018

@MikeA said:

@dahartigan said:

@raindog308 said:

Here ya go
    https://vincentgarreau.com/particles.js/

Awesome! Thanks mate :)

EDIT: This song I like on Youtube actually has that effect in the music video..

• YIemYIem Member

It took a week before the migration was successful, but the new IP is unusable! This is my experience.