Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Advertise on LowEndTalk.com
β€Ί Ultimate VPN Speedtest: Comparing Windscribe PRO, Ivacy, FastestVPN, PIA, NordVPN OpenVPN UDP speed - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please read our 'Community Rules' by clicking on it in the right menu!

Ultimate VPN Speedtest: Comparing Windscribe PRO, Ivacy, FastestVPN, PIA, NordVPN OpenVPN UDP speed

2

Comments

  • poissonpoisson Member
    edited March 2019

    @SashkaPro:
    Thats all. VPN Connects.

    Enjoy Strongswan for reliable connections to VPN that doesn't drain your battery. This is in my books currently the best option for always on VPN in an android. It consistently uses only about 1.7% of total battery use.

    Edit: added in power draw information

    Thanked by 3SashkaPro sanvit Ympker

    Deals and Reviews: LowEndBoxes Review | Avoid dodgy providers with The LEBRE Whitelist | Free hosting (with conditions): Evolution-Host, NanoKVM, FreeMach, ServedEZ | Follow latest deals on Twitter or Telegram

  • @poisson said:

    @SashkaPro:
    Thats all. VPN Connects.

    Enjoy Strongswan for reliable connections to VPN that doesn't drain your battery. This is in my books currently the best option for always on VPN in an android. It consistently uses only about 1.7% of total battery use.

    Edit: added in power draw information

    Gotta give this a try. I use OpenVPN :P

  • So now second task. Firefox ivacy extension working in your browser?
    My after login just scrolls scrolls scrolls...

  • sgheghelesgheghele Member
    edited March 2019

    @DrDirector said:
    Ivacy currently costs $24 for "Lifetime" subscription.
    https://stacksocial.com/sales/ivacy-vpn-lifetime-subscription-5

    PROMO CODE: DN40
    Ending In: 1 day.

    Well, I just bought even though I currently don't need :/

    Thanks for sharing the coupon and thank you @Ympker for your reviews. Even if ivacy has been the worst one for you, I just went for it and can confirm it works from Germany for Hulu, including decent speeds.

    Thanked by 1Ympker
  • YmpkerYmpker Member
    edited March 2019

    @sgheghele said:

    @DrDirector said:
    Ivacy currently costs $24 for "Lifetime" subscription.
    https://stacksocial.com/sales/ivacy-vpn-lifetime-subscription-5

    PROMO CODE: DN40
    Ending In: 1 day.

    Well, I just bought even though I currently don't need :/

    Thanks for sharing the coupon and thank you @Ympker for your reviews. Even if ivacy has been the worst one for you, I just went for it and can confirm it works from Germany for Hulu, including decent speeds.

    It's been the worst speed-wise in the test. But for unblocking content and streaming it is probably my favorite. Anything that reaches 10-20 Mbit/s is fine for streaming honestly. Overall it's by no means bad. I'm running on their lifetime license since 2-3?! years and it's been great.

    @SashkaPro Ivacy on Firefox works just fine for me:

  • @Ympker said:
    Gotta give this a try. I use OpenVPN :P

    Let me know after a few days if it works well for you. I use IKEv2 unless it's blocked. OpenVPN is my backup.

    Thanked by 1Ympker

    Deals and Reviews: LowEndBoxes Review | Avoid dodgy providers with The LEBRE Whitelist | Free hosting (with conditions): Evolution-Host, NanoKVM, FreeMach, ServedEZ | Follow latest deals on Twitter or Telegram

  • SashkaProSashkaPro Member
    edited March 2019

    @Ympker said:

    @sgheghele said:

    @DrDirector said:
    Ivacy currently costs $24 for "Lifetime" subscription.
    https://stacksocial.com/sales/ivacy-vpn-lifetime-subscription-5

    PROMO CODE: DN40
    Ending In: 1 day.

    Well, I just bought even though I currently don't need :/

    Thanks for sharing the coupon and thank you @Ympker for your reviews. Even if ivacy has been the worst one for you, I just went for it and can confirm it works from Germany for Hulu, including decent speeds.

    It's been the worst speed-wise in the test. But for unblocking content and streaming it is probably my favorite. Anything that reaches 10-20 Mbit/s is fine for streaming honestly. Overall it's by no means bad. I'm running on their lifetime license since 2-3?! years and it's been great.

    @SashkaPro Ivacy on Firefox works just fine for me:

    >

    Eh.
    Mine Ivacy addon can't load "location tab" so I can't switch on/off and choose location. :(
    May be country-block stuff.

  • @SashkaPro said:

    @Ympker said:

    @sgheghele said:

    @DrDirector said:
    Ivacy currently costs $24 for "Lifetime" subscription.
    https://stacksocial.com/sales/ivacy-vpn-lifetime-subscription-5

    PROMO CODE: DN40
    Ending In: 1 day.

    Well, I just bought even though I currently don't need :/

    Thanks for sharing the coupon and thank you @Ympker for your reviews. Even if ivacy has been the worst one for you, I just went for it and can confirm it works from Germany for Hulu, including decent speeds.

    It's been the worst speed-wise in the test. But for unblocking content and streaming it is probably my favorite. Anything that reaches 10-20 Mbit/s is fine for streaming honestly. Overall it's by no means bad. I'm running on their lifetime license since 2-3?! years and it's been great.

    @SashkaPro Ivacy on Firefox works just fine for me:

    >

    Eh.
    Mine Ivacy addon can't load "location tab" so I can't switch on/off and choose location. :(
    May be country-block stuff.

    Sometimes it says "Servers are busy. Try again later" but other than that it always works. Try re-installing the extension perhaps?

  • hjlowhjlow Member

    wireguard is supposed to be much faster than openvpn and lower resource requirments

  • @hjlow said:
    wireguard is supposed to be much faster than openvpn and lower resource requirments

    There was no wireguard when i started using Windscribe. So far IKEv2 has worked well in terms of the resource requirements, so I'll stick with it until I decide to get a throwaway temporary VPN

    Deals and Reviews: LowEndBoxes Review | Avoid dodgy providers with The LEBRE Whitelist | Free hosting (with conditions): Evolution-Host, NanoKVM, FreeMach, ServedEZ | Follow latest deals on Twitter or Telegram

  • Ympker said: Sometimes it says "Servers are busy. Try again later" but other than that it always works. Try re-installing the extension perhaps?

    Nah. Look at screen:
    https://imgur.com/a/hkO6eqw
    left screen: when I enter login&pw ivacy logo just scrolls round like a "loading" but nothing happens. If I close it and open again - no luck, extension ask to login again.
    Second screen:
    After "trying to login" if I close my FF and open it again Ivacy extensions like "loaded" but string with server empty. Even Location tab can't open.

    So. I think I should write to ivacy support again.
    P.S.: of course I tried to switch it on and off again and reinstsall/disable all other extension and two different profiles on two pc's. :(

  • @SashkaPro said:

    Ympker said: Sometimes it says "Servers are busy. Try again later" but other than that it always works. Try re-installing the extension perhaps?

    Nah. Look at screen:
    https://imgur.com/a/hkO6eqw
    left screen: when I enter login&pw ivacy logo just scrolls round like a "loading" but nothing happens. If I close it and open again - no luck, extension ask to login again.
    Second screen:
    After "trying to login" if I close my FF and open it again Ivacy extensions like "loaded" but string with server empty. Even Location tab can't open.

    So. I think I should write to ivacy support again.
    P.S.: of course I tried to switch it on and off again and reinstsall/disable all other extension and two different profiles on two pc's. :(

    Contact their Live Chat then. No need to wait long for a resolution and ask us where they are probably the ones who know best :D

  • Just today I've contacted Ivacy Live Chat about an issue I was facing and what should I say? Resolved in a couple minutes. They even offered to support me via Teamviewer but it was resolved before that. For the 24/7 support they offer, the channels they unblock, the cheap price and okay-ish performance (with 30-40 Mbit/s you can still do a lot on the internet) it's hard not to recommend them.

    Thanked by 2poisson sgheghele
  • @Ympker said:
    There are two minor errors in the table which I fixed in the following pic:

    1.) The winners of the category "Ping" in Germany are in fact Ivacy and NordVPN with 29 each and not PIA with the highest 36 lol

    2.) In Japan Upload test the winner was not marked green

    It would be great if a mod could exchange the updated pic with the current one in the OP :)

    Given that there are still a lot of people looking at this thread could you please take care of this?

    @doghouch @teamacc

  • Just thought I would join in on the conversation.
    I personally did use PIA for a while but they have just bumped up the prices so I will not be renewing my subscription to them.
    I got Ivacy about a year ago and I mainly use it for streaming and it is great. For the price I paid I am very happy with it, the speeds are good enough for most things really.
    As for Nord well I don't fancy the $12/m or the $100+ for three years.

    Thanked by 1Ympker

    I am only friends with people who have IPv6. I also don't have many friends πŸ™

  • @TheRealDeal said:
    Just thought I would join in on the conversation.
    I personally did use PIA for a while but they have just bumped up the prices so I will not be renewing my subscription to them.
    I got Ivacy about a year ago and I mainly use it for streaming and it is great. For the price I paid I am very happy with it, the speeds are good enough for most things really.
    As for Nord well I don't fancy the $12/m or the $100+ for three years.

    Same for me. My NordVPN Sub expires in August and I haven't been using it since like a year. I hated having to constantly switch servers due to their weird load balancing system and and looking to renew at these prices either. Ivacy (best budget solution) and Windscribe (constantly adding new features like port forwarding) are my favorites now.

  • @Ympker I personally don't mind Windscribe. The only thing that gets me is sometimes the speeds are not as high as I would like. But I do have to say they are very responsive on Reddit and the speeds are getting better and better by day.

    Thanked by 1Ympker

    I am only friends with people who have IPv6. I also don't have many friends πŸ™

  • YmpkerYmpker Member
    edited March 2019

    @TheRealDeal said:
    @Ympker I personally don't mind Windscribe. The only thing that gets me is sometimes the speeds are not as high as I would like. But I do have to say they are very responsive on Reddit and the speeds are getting better and better by day.

    You should join Windscribe Discord: https://discord.gg/dBdsc3p

    Devs/Staff are on there (Yegor being the current leader of Windscribe) and lots of users helping each other out. All in all Windscribe is super active in terms of communication with its community (Reddit, Discord, their Blog, FB).

    Also gotta love that extra settings of R.O.B.E.R.T < 3

    Thanked by 1Breeno
  • @Ympker I am a member don't worry about thatπŸ˜€.

    Thanked by 1Ympker

    I am only friends with people who have IPv6. I also don't have many friends πŸ™

  • I like Windscribe for making a Linux client. I hardly Windoze anymore.

    Deals and Reviews: LowEndBoxes Review | Avoid dodgy providers with The LEBRE Whitelist | Free hosting (with conditions): Evolution-Host, NanoKVM, FreeMach, ServedEZ | Follow latest deals on Twitter or Telegram

  • @poisson said:
    I like Windscribe for making a Linux client. I hardly Windoze anymore.

    They have a linux client too? Nice. Only other vpn I know that has this is VPN Unlimited

  • Ympker said: Contact their Live Chat then

    You know - I contacted with their livechat just today.
    Livechat asks for write mail and... they fixed my issue for 2 or may be 3 hours!

    Something was wrong with my account.

    Ivacy support awesome.

    Thanked by 1Ympker
  • Yup. I can also confirm Ivacy's support is awesome! I needed to connect to their chinese server to use QQ music but due to the GFW blocking inbound VPN (at least that's what support told me), connecting via the app didn't work. But the live chat guy told me an alternative way to connect and it worked fine. Took like 5 minutes total.

    Thanked by 1Ympker
  • My boy Nord πŸ’ͺ🏼πŸ’ͺ🏼

    grape

  • YmpkerYmpker Member
    edited March 2019

    @corbpie said:
    My boy Nord πŸ’ͺ🏼πŸ’ͺ🏼

    Nord isn't bad by all means. Eventually I just thought why I had continued paying for it when I could get everything I wanted way cheaper with a one time fee. That's when I decided I won't renew.

  • hjlowhjlow Member
    edited March 2019

    @Ympker said:

    @poisson said:
    I like Windscribe for making a Linux client. I hardly Windoze anymore.

    They have a linux client too? Nice. Only other vpn I know that has this is VPN Unlimited

    Mullvad has had a linux client for a long time

    Thanked by 1skorous
  • YmpkerYmpker Member
    edited March 2019

    @hjlow said:

    @Ympker said:

    @poisson said:
    I like Windscribe for making a Linux client. I hardly Windoze anymore.

    They have a linux client too? Nice. Only other vpn I know that has this is VPN Unlimited

    Mullvad has had a linux client for a long time

    Ah, I see. Most vpn providets seem to ditch custom gui linux vpn clients though because of the easy use of ovpn on linux.

  • benj0xbenj0x Member
    edited March 2019

    I've got Ivacy & Windscribe because of your review now. Their application is complete shit & their servers are quite okay. Sadly Netflix is very slow, just like on Windscribe.
    Well, let's hope for improvements :)

    Anyway, it's good on normal servers & for geounblocking (for projects which dont block VPNs too)

    Just did a test right now: https://www.speedtest.net/result/8153862335.png
    I'm having a 120Mbps link at home without VPN.

    Thanked by 1Ympker

    is annoyed of VirMach's Black Friday Flash Sale Page.

  • Awesome work!!

    Thanked by 1Ympker
  • @Ympker said:
    So in this video I run a OpenVPN UDP speedtest from 5 VPN providers:
    Windscribe PRO, Ivacy, FastestVPN, Private Internet Access and NordVPN.

    Speedtest Servers used:
    Germany: 10G Servers (Nuremberg)
    Japan: 20G OPEN PROJECT (Tokyo)
    USA: ISPnet (New York)

    For that I tested 3 locations (Germany, Japan, USA) from each provider with their respective openvpn config and run 3 tests per location and provider always to the same Speedtest Server in the respective location. I then calculated the average Download/Upload/Ping per provider and location and also noted the individual results of each test run.

    The results can be seen in the end of the video as I doubt you wanna stick with it for another hour.

    I've also summed them up here: https://i.gyazo.com/8b731d5bc19d4643d...

    Of course not everything is about speedtests when comparing VPNs. Features, logging policy, country of company origin, support, pricing etc are important as well but thought this would be interesting to compare :-)

    Needlessly to say these results are not set in stone and will obviously vary on the servers resource usage etc. They are but an estimate.

    I like Dota2 better than League of Legend though.

    Thanked by 1Ympker
  • @benj0x said:
    I've got Ivacy & Windscribe because of your review now. Their application is complete shit & their servers are quite okay. Sadly Netflix is very slow, just like on Windscribe.
    Well, let's hope for improvements :)

    Anyway, it's good on normal servers & for geounblocking (for projects which dont block VPNs too)

    Just did a test right now: https://www.speedtest.net/result/8153862335.png
    I'm having a 120Mbps link at home without VPN.

    Well depends on your uplink, routing and server load probably as I got quite the good results. I also can't reproduce the issue of Ivacy or Windscribe being slow with Netflix. However each experience is different I guess :P

  • @yongsiklee said:

    @Ympker said:
    So in this video I run a OpenVPN UDP speedtest from 5 VPN providers:
    Windscribe PRO, Ivacy, FastestVPN, Private Internet Access and NordVPN.

    Speedtest Servers used:
    Germany: 10G Servers (Nuremberg)
    Japan: 20G OPEN PROJECT (Tokyo)
    USA: ISPnet (New York)

    For that I tested 3 locations (Germany, Japan, USA) from each provider with their respective openvpn config and run 3 tests per location and provider always to the same Speedtest Server in the respective location. I then calculated the average Download/Upload/Ping per provider and location and also noted the individual results of each test run.

    The results can be seen in the end of the video as I doubt you wanna stick with it for another hour.

    I've also summed them up here: https://i.gyazo.com/8b731d5bc19d4643d...

    Of course not everything is about speedtests when comparing VPNs. Features, logging policy, country of company origin, support, pricing etc are important as well but thought this would be interesting to compare :-)

    Needlessly to say these results are not set in stone and will obviously vary on the servers resource usage etc. They are but an estimate.

    I like Dota2 better than League of Legend though.

    LoL is shiat. At least most of the community. It's smth I play even though I hate it. My friends play it too though. Fkin addict haha

  • I have a PureVPN lifetime subscription and this is their speed vs my isp with no vpn.
    -with no vpn_
    https://gyazo.com/2787f3c9021da4c23d4976a3404b4b02

    -with PureVPN-
    https://gyazo.com/ea4cdc95bb94447d2a0795d32e5d5eda

  • I have to point out that Ivacy resell PureVPN

    I am only friends with people who have IPv6. I also don't have many friends πŸ™

  • @TheRealDeal said:
    I have to point out that Ivacy resell PureVPN

    PureVPN service has been terrible, disconnecting randomly. And I bought PureVPN Lifetime through stacksocial 3 years ago and now I see my lifetime subscription ends next year so I asked PureVPN about it and this is what they said:
    .. In the tech industry, lifetime refers to the life cycle of a software, which is typically 5 years. So, this is the reason why our affiliates are offering the deal for 5 years and calling it a lifetime offer. at the end of the 5 year term you can contact StackSocial and have your account renew for free by them.

    Is it "5 years" the tech industry refers to lifetime as?

  • @TheRealDeal said:
    I have to point out that Ivacy resell PureVPN

    It seems it never posted my full comment. I was going to say Ivacy resell PureVPN but I have had a totally different experience with Ivacy they have been quite good. I haven't experienced any of the disconnects I experienced with PureVPN and also the connection time is less as well. I am not going to say either of them or a good but for the money paid for Ivacy I am not complaining at all.

    I am only friends with people who have IPv6. I also don't have many friends πŸ™

  • @TheRealDeal said:
    I have to point out that Ivacy resell PureVPN

    I've said that multiple times already :P Ivacy and FastesVPN both are PureVPN resellers.

  • @Ympker I have just posted my full comment above. It saved it as a draft and never posted it.

    Thanked by 1Ympker

    I am only friends with people who have IPv6. I also don't have many friends πŸ™

  • YmpkerYmpker Member
    edited April 2019

    @TheRealDeal said:
    @Ympker I have just posted my full comment above. It saved it as a draft and never posted it.

    Ah, fair enough. Oddly enough I have had a similar experience. Ivacy working flawlessly while my PureVPN trial was just super bad. Maybe they get to allocate/optimize their own capacity from PureVPN?

  • @yongsiklee said:

    @TheRealDeal said:
    I have to point out that Ivacy resell PureVPN

    PureVPN service has been terrible, disconnecting randomly. And I bought PureVPN Lifetime through stacksocial 3 years ago and now I see my lifetime subscription ends next year so I asked PureVPN about it and this is what they said:
    .. In the tech industry, lifetime refers to the life cycle of a software, which is typically 5 years. So, this is the reason why our affiliates are offering the deal for 5 years and calling it a lifetime offer. at the end of the 5 year term you can contact StackSocial and have your account renew for free by them.

    Is it "5 years" the tech industry refers to lifetime as?

    Ivacy says the same. However after first 5 years contact their support for another 5 years renew free of charge.

  • @Ympker said:

    @yongsiklee said:

    @TheRealDeal said:
    I have to point out that Ivacy resell PureVPN

    PureVPN service has been terrible, disconnecting randomly. And I bought PureVPN Lifetime through stacksocial 3 years ago and now I see my lifetime subscription ends next year so I asked PureVPN about it and this is what they said:
    .. In the tech industry, lifetime refers to the life cycle of a software, which is typically 5 years. So, this is the reason why our affiliates are offering the deal for 5 years and calling it a lifetime offer. at the end of the 5 year term you can contact StackSocial and have your account renew for free by them.

    Is it "5 years" the tech industry refers to lifetime as?

    Ivacy says the same. However after first 5 years contact their support for another 5 years renew free of charge.

    Windscribe does it similarly too. You get 10 years and then auto-renew another 10 years after that (although i haven't used them for that long yet so cannot comment if it's true or not).

  • @sanvit said:

    @Ympker said:

    @yongsiklee said:

    @TheRealDeal said:
    I have to point out that Ivacy resell PureVPN

    PureVPN service has been terrible, disconnecting randomly. And I bought PureVPN Lifetime through stacksocial 3 years ago and now I see my lifetime subscription ends next year so I asked PureVPN about it and this is what they said:
    .. In the tech industry, lifetime refers to the life cycle of a software, which is typically 5 years. So, this is the reason why our affiliates are offering the deal for 5 years and calling it a lifetime offer. at the end of the 5 year term you can contact StackSocial and have your account renew for free by them.

    Is it "5 years" the tech industry refers to lifetime as?

    Ivacy says the same. However after first 5 years contact their support for another 5 years renew free of charge.

    Windscribe does it similarly too. You get 10 years and then auto-renew another 10 years after that (although i haven't used them for that long yet so cannot comment if it's true or not).

    Didn't know that but I find it fair enough to ask for manual support ticket after ~5 years for another renew.

  • @Ympker said:

    @sanvit said:

    @Ympker said:

    @yongsiklee said:

    @TheRealDeal said:
    I have to point out that Ivacy resell PureVPN

    PureVPN service has been terrible, disconnecting randomly. And I bought PureVPN Lifetime through stacksocial 3 years ago and now I see my lifetime subscription ends next year so I asked PureVPN about it and this is what they said:
    .. In the tech industry, lifetime refers to the life cycle of a software, which is typically 5 years. So, this is the reason why our affiliates are offering the deal for 5 years and calling it a lifetime offer. at the end of the 5 year term you can contact StackSocial and have your account renew for free by them.

    Is it "5 years" the tech industry refers to lifetime as?

    Ivacy says the same. However after first 5 years contact their support for another 5 years renew free of charge.

    Windscribe does it similarly too. You get 10 years and then auto-renew another 10 years after that (although i haven't used them for that long yet so cannot comment if it's true or not).

    Didn't know that but I find it fair enough to ask for manual support ticket after ~5 years for another renew.

    Weird... I just checked my ivacy account and it doesn't have an expiry date... hmmmm...

  • @sanvit said:

    @Ympker said:

    @sanvit said:

    @Ympker said:

    @yongsiklee said:

    @TheRealDeal said:
    I have to point out that Ivacy resell PureVPN

    PureVPN service has been terrible, disconnecting randomly. And I bought PureVPN Lifetime through stacksocial 3 years ago and now I see my lifetime subscription ends next year so I asked PureVPN about it and this is what they said:
    .. In the tech industry, lifetime refers to the life cycle of a software, which is typically 5 years. So, this is the reason why our affiliates are offering the deal for 5 years and calling it a lifetime offer. at the end of the 5 year term you can contact StackSocial and have your account renew for free by them.

    Is it "5 years" the tech industry refers to lifetime as?

    Ivacy says the same. However after first 5 years contact their support for another 5 years renew free of charge.

    Windscribe does it similarly too. You get 10 years and then auto-renew another 10 years after that (although i haven't used them for that long yet so cannot comment if it's true or not).

    Didn't know that but I find it fair enough to ask for manual support ticket after ~5 years for another renew.

    Weird... I just checked my ivacy account and it doesn't have an expiry date... hmmmm...

    Mine doesn't either. It's written in Stacksocial description though I believe.

    Thanked by 1sanvit
  • @Ympker said:

    @sanvit said:

    @Ympker said:

    @sanvit said:

    @Ympker said:

    @yongsiklee said:

    @TheRealDeal said:
    I have to point out that Ivacy resell PureVPN

    PureVPN service has been terrible, disconnecting randomly. And I bought PureVPN Lifetime through stacksocial 3 years ago and now I see my lifetime subscription ends next year so I asked PureVPN about it and this is what they said:
    .. In the tech industry, lifetime refers to the life cycle of a software, which is typically 5 years. So, this is the reason why our affiliates are offering the deal for 5 years and calling it a lifetime offer. at the end of the 5 year term you can contact StackSocial and have your account renew for free by them.

    Is it "5 years" the tech industry refers to lifetime as?

    Ivacy says the same. However after first 5 years contact their support for another 5 years renew free of charge.

    Windscribe does it similarly too. You get 10 years and then auto-renew another 10 years after that (although i haven't used them for that long yet so cannot comment if it's true or not).

    Didn't know that but I find it fair enough to ask for manual support ticket after ~5 years for another renew.

    Weird... I just checked my ivacy account and it doesn't have an expiry date... hmmmm...

    Mine doesn't either. It's written in Stacksocial description though I believe.

    The app reports the expiration date, which is 5 years from registration date for me.

  • PureVPN has a offer for 0.99$/m for one year. Maybe someone is interested in it:
    https://www.purevpn.com/pages/get1ydeal

    is annoyed of VirMach's Black Friday Flash Sale Page.

  • @benj0x said:
    PureVPN has a offer for 0.99$/m for one year. Maybe someone is interested in it:
    https://www.purevpn.com/pages/get1ydeal

    And they're really fast too. Faster than Ivacy & Windscribe for Netflix US. My experience.

    is annoyed of VirMach's Black Friday Flash Sale Page.

  • @benj0x said:

    @benj0x said:
    PureVPN has a offer for 0.99$/m for one year. Maybe someone is interested in it:
    https://www.purevpn.com/pages/get1ydeal

    And they're really fast too. Faster than Ivacy & Windscribe for Netflix US. My experience.

    I wouldn't pay more for PureVPN though if I can get Ivacy (who resell PureVPN) for 24$ lifetime. PureVPN is only cheaper the first year perhaps. Additionally whenever I tested PureVPN or asked someone what they thought about it, they said it was underperforming/buggy while from my experience Ivacy performs as it should.

  • I tried to access few sites using those vpns but cannot access them.
    https://www.couponcabin.com/
    https://www.couponbirds.com/

    These sites detected using a vpn. Any VPN that can access these sites?

Sign In or Register to comment.