Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

basic Question for Providing VPS service
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

basic Question for Providing VPS service

tulihosttulihost Member

I am providing UnManaged VPS service and some Managed, Now my question is If anyhow Server Disk goes Crash and Data loss for client VPS. Then who is responsible for this and What solution you guys suggest?

Comments

• MikeAMikeA Member, Patron Provider

If you sell managed VPS you should be responsive for any data loss.

• FHRFHR Member, Host Rep

A provider should not ask this question. You sell those kinds of services and have no idea?
    What are you doing to prevent data loss? What's your DR plan in case of a disk crash?
    Backups?

But, most importantly, what's in your ToS?

Thanked by 2tulihost cociu
  • Currently, I am using Cloud Backup

• wavecomaswavecomas Member, Host Rep
    edited June 2018

its really depends kind of solution you provide ? openvz ploops are easy to broke and sometimes to hard restore, but kvm lvm can be repaired more easy
    way..

• KuJoeKuJoe Member, Host Rep

Like @FHR said, refer to your Terms of Service for the answer. If the answer is not there then update your Terms of Service with the correct answer.

• IonSwitch_StanIonSwitch_Stan Member, Host Rep

Now my question is If anyhow Server Disk goes Crash and Data loss for client VPS. Then who is responsible for this and What solution you guys suggest?

https://tulihost.net/vps-hosting/

ALL OUR PLANS INCLUDE .... DAILY BACKUP

Your signature literally says "Managed Backup Service".

Thanked by 1MasonR
  • deankdeank Member, Troll

Go easy on him.

He is our newest member in Summerhost club. He's been in business for "8 years". He's a veteran but started in June.

• @tulihost said:
    Currently, I am using Cloud Backup

Are you referring to the rain cloud that exists over your dream of running a hosting company?

• YuraYura Member

Give this person a Provider tag already!

• saibalsaibal Member

Totally legit review:

• OVZOVZ Member

@saibal said:
    Totally legit review:

I don't know why, but this is the funniest thing i've seen in awhile, maybe its his face?

Thanked by 1FHR
  • OVZ said: I don't know why, but this is the funniest thing i've seen in awhile, maybe its his face?

I don't think it's his face. I feel like dexter was looking for a website host and found tuli host then gave a review.

OP: I'm not old enough as your company, but backups are your saviour. Also, RAID IS NOT backup.

I would advice you to purchase tulihost managed backup service for your VPS nodes. /s

• @saibal said:
    Totally legit review:

This is Demo conent Site still not fully done yet.

• @sdglhm said:

OVZ said: I don't know why, but this is the funniest thing i've seen in awhile, maybe its his face?

I don't think it's his face. I feel like dexter was looking for a website host and found tuli host then gave a review.

OP: I'm not old enough as your company, but backups are your saviour. Also, RAID IS NOT backup.

I would advice you to purchase tulihost managed backup service for your VPS nodes. /s

Sure, If you want to try then please come I can give 15 days Free trial. You Guys are Welcome.

• deankdeank Member, Troll

• lazytlazyt Member

Nigh hell it's done and passed us by. Prepare for the battles of the end times.

Which summer host will win this years title?