Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Which comapny has the best value/price/support
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Which comapny has the best value/price/support

Which comapny has the best value/price/support ?

Poll not found

Comments

• K4Y5K4Y5 Member

Delimiter. Just ask around.

• Personally I've only used OVH and never had an issue.

• Hetzner without a doubt!

Thanked by 1mksh
    • mkshmksh Member

Hetzner single handedly.

• v3ngv3ng Member, Patron Provider

Definitely Hetzner

• emghemgh Member

Hetzner is good for value & price. But I did pick Online. Okay prices, okay value and excellent support. Online usually responds within the actual same minute that I create a ticket.

It’s all about where you draw the line, how much you value price and how much you value the support.

For most here, they’ll pick Hetzner because of the price & value. But to actually answer your question correctly, where good support wad a factor that was just as important, nothing beats Online.

• mkshmksh Member

@emgh said:
      For most here, they’ll pick Hetzner because of the price & value. But to actually answer your question correctly, where good support wad a factor that was just as important, nothing beats Online.

Well, i guess that depends on how you define support. As far as valid support request go (they are selling unmanged servers after all) they have always dealt with my issues quickly and professionally. Actually that's why i trust them so much. The prices are just the icing on the cake.

• Woothosting is the Elite in all categories.

• Hetzner : you get gigabit when you order gigabit. (30TB is plenty for 99% customers)

Thanked by 1Clouvider
    • Can you stop with these useless spam threads?

Closed.

This discussion has been closed.