Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Onetsolutions (anyone speaks french?)
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Onetsolutions (anyone speaks french?)

blackjack4494blackjack4494 Member
edited June 2018 in Help

So,
my short story. On 2nd June I ordered their 2€ KVM server as it was mentioned here on LET somewhere. I registered an Account, ordered the server and paid for it with PayPal. I got a mail that my server is ready. So I had to pick a distro and so on. Then did some basic testing like network speed/ping test and how the hdd is performing. First off the delay when I typed in putty was so bad even worse than US west coast (I am from Germany). So network speed was below 1mbps. Went into the customer panel and cancelled directly. I got the mail that the server is being terminated. I had the option to cancel directly or at the end of the month. Tho I picked cancel directly the server is still showing up and running tho I cannot ping nor connect to it. Then today I got a mail that I shouldn't forget to pay for the next month?

I then submit a support ticket

Now I need some help because ofc they do not speak any english.

GMail translated to english

Original french

Yeah that's it so far.

I am so bad at formatting sorry. How do I include the pics directly? :D

Comments

• NekkiNekki Veteran

Sacre mang?

• FlamesRunnerFlamesRunner Member
    edited June 2018

Ouai.

We're confirming the termination of your VPS. It will terminated on the due date.
    Please fill in this survey so we can improve our services in the future. It should only take a few moments of your time.

Please click the following link to fill the survey.

We hope to see you again in the future, and we thank you for entrusting ONETSOLUTIONS and wish you a good day.

Anyway, what do you want to say?

• FHRFHR Member, Host Rep

Try deepl.com, much better translation than Google.

• @FHR

Way easier if you just speak it :)

• FHRFHR Member, Host Rep

@FlamesRunner said:
    @FHR

Way easier if you just speak it :)

Well, duh, obviously :) However, if you don't, or you speak very little..

Thanked by 1FlamesRunner