Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LF VPS w/ 150gb+ storage.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

LF VPS w/ 150gb+ storage.

DorkfilesDorkfiles Member
edited October 2013 in Requests

I am looking for a vps to use for backups, I already have a backupsy and webbycart location I'm simply looking for another layer, xen or kvm preferred I'm not interested in hosting backups on ovz, so you need not apply.

Obviously if the more storage the better, and overselling wont work as I will allocate it right away so if this would detrimentally affect you then dont respond, in the past I've found most providers to not be honest on here with storage..

Processor really does not matter to much as nothing would be cpu intensive simply storage.

Thanks to all those who have legitimate offers, and no I won't read your pm offers, on table or not at all thanks.

Comments

• What about BuyVM 250GB for $7/month?

• +1 for BuyVM 250GB. Stock is available atm

• DorkfilesDorkfiles Member
    edited October 2013

http://lowendtalk.com/search?Search=buyvm+250
    Had no results :(

Edit:
    Cool found it!

• On the BuyVM page: http://buyvm.net/

• By chance..... BuyVM seems to have a very similar business and location model to another storage provider :) I'll pass.

Still looking for this.

• BuyVM is one of the most reliable provider here on LET/LEB. It's your choice, but I really recommend their service.

• Awmusic12635Awmusic12635 Member, Host Rep

Buyvm is highly recommended

• I'm certain they are great in terms of reputation but I'm technically using the same services with another provider just another label that also provides service here, is not buying from the Backupsy the same as BuyVM in most cases?

Any way I don't care I'm simply providing opportunity for someone other than BuyVM.

Thanks.

• Awmusic12635Awmusic12635 Member, Host Rep
    edited October 2013

Those are the only ones that do KVM storage that I can think of here. Other virt types will probably open up your choices more.

I think @Iniz does Openvz Storage

• I can match BuyVMs offer. Send me a DM.

• Yeah looks like it.

I'll just get a crap dedi from failuredrive or was it deadpool then drive same diff.. only an added layer and I have to spend money today and secure a location its just business as I'm sure you understand.

• I can do 320gb/KVM in Tomsk its in Russia I would sell you one of these if for nothing else then a benchmark the box is new and the location is more or less not the best for NA routing, but if you are seeking solidarity this will serve a purpose for your backups, send a pm if you want to.

I can also do a dedicated in Tomsk but it will take 2-3 days.

• rds100rds100 Member
    edited October 2013

@Ejeet Tomsk in Russia sounds like an interesting place, is there some test ip for traceroute / ping?

• Just got that kvm seems ok for me ip 91.226.13.208 low latency for me.