Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

i want to baught good servers
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

i want to baught good servers

TripleamediaTripleamedia Member
edited June 2018 in Providers

Hello
i am loking for good a provider that enable me to change my ips at anytime
exmaple i baghut server with 6 ips addetional and when i find the ips liisted in black list can i change the ips manuel in my interface
-- specify address ips --
Thank you

Comments

• 7$

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

Helo yuo can baghut the serveer via DigitalOcean, Vultr or other cluod providres with hourly instanse

• TripleamediaTripleamedia Member
    edited June 2018

i want provider to geve me ips reserve not hourly instant please

• williewillie Member

Why are you trying to change IP's? You have another thread about getting unblacklisted--are you spamming?

Thanked by 1Clouvider
  • mkshmksh Member

Troll?

Thanked by 1yomero
  • TripleamediaTripleamedia Member
    edited June 2018

@willie said:
    Why are you trying to change IP's? You have another thread about getting unblacklisted--are you spamming?

I do not do Spamming i work mailing
    I face this problem a lot for this I want to make a solution to delesting cloudmark and get good provider

• mkshmksh Member

@Tripleamedia said:

@willie said:

I do not do Spamming
    I face this problem a lot for this I want to make a solution to delesting cloudmark and get good provider

You want to hire an admin.

• @mksh said:

@Tripleamedia said:

@willie said:

I do not do Spamming

how can i do that and how While benefiting me

• mkshmksh Member
    edited June 2018

@Tripleamedia said:

@mksh said:

@Tripleamedia said:

@willie said:

I do not do Spamming

>

how can i do that and how While benefiting me

You find some person that knows how to manage servers and give him/her money. You benefit by not getting your IPs blacklisted all the time.

Edit: Scratch that. As you admit to spamming in your other thread there is no hope.

• You want to bypass blacklists for spamming, by spinning up new hourly instances. This would qualify as black-hat and is banned on LET. Hence I'm closing the thread.

This discussion has been closed.