Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I want to have server resources in Losangeles or San Jose. Can you contact me?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

I want to have server resources in Losangeles or San Jose. Can you contact me?

DeanCollinsDeanCollins Member
edited June 2018 in Help

I was in the website development industry before, IDC just started, wanted to find a Losangeles or San Jose machine room to cooperate, I hope that his network stability, and give me a certain discount and help.
If you are a computer room personnel, please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

[Moderator note: I think "machine room" here is a dictionary or machine mistranslation of what should say "data center". --Willie]

Comments

• AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Patron Provider, Veteran

I somehow doubt that any computer room personnel will contact you directly.

• williewillie Member
    edited June 2018

I think "machine room" in this context is google translate output for something that should translate as "data center".

@DeanCollins, you might look at the colo (colocation) offer thread:

https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/144176/providers-post-your-colo-offers-here-no-limits

You are probably better off with dedicated servers though. @qps has some in LA and some others do too. Don't know about San Jose. @Virmach ?

• PhotonVPSPhotonVPS Member, Host Rep

Datacenter is translated to machine room.

What specs and budget are you looking for?

• I need to resell the rental server and have some hosting business, so I want to cooperate with the data center.

• williewillie Member

That sounds like a terrible business idea unless you know what you're doing. And do you mean you want to rent servers and then sell hosting services on them? Or do you want to use your own servers (buy the hardware and install it in a DC)? Usually when you work with a data center, you only rent space from them, and you use your own hardware. If you want to rent hardware, you'd go to a dedi provider.

Also in a place like San Jose I think you'd only work with a data center if you wanted a lot of space, like 10+ racks(?). If you want just a few racks you'd go through a reseller.

You might try www.aquanx.com -- they resell colo space in San Jose and they have Chinese-speaking staff, I think, if that's of any help to you.