Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Any cheapest VPN for UDP port 53
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Any cheapest VPN for UDP port 53

rohitpointrohitpoint Member
edited June 2018 in Requests

Hello LET,

I need a small bandwidth VPN around $10gb/months. Either PPTPD, L2TP or OpenVPN. It will very helpful if anyone can share a vpn account from thier personal server. (Any location)

Or if it possible to build VPN with NAT VPS.

Comments

• imokimok Member

It's possible to build a VPN server with a 64MB RAM NAT VPS. I got one from GestionDBI for $3/yr.

For OpenVPN I use
    https://github.com/Angristan/OpenVPN-install

For L2TP you will need a KVM VPS. You could do tests using the hourly services from Digital Ocean. I use this script https://github.com/hwdsl2/setup-ipsec-vpn

• drizbodrizbo Member

With NAT servers you usually get some ports allocated to you. If only port 53 works i doubt you'll find vps with that port allocated.

• @drizbo said:
    With NAT servers you usually get some ports allocated to you. If only port 53 works i doubt you'll find vps with that port allocated.

Thats why I'm confused....

Thanked by 1gautamajay52
  • I can provide you a free VPN from the Bulgaria location. (UDP 53) 1Gbps port speed with unmetered bandwidth. I do not keep any log recordings.

Thanked by 1gautamajay52
  • @parca_ne said:
    I can provide you a free VPN from the Bulgaria location. (UDP 53) 1Gbps port speed with unmetered bandwidth. I do not keep any log recordings.

Kindly check your inbox....

• mkshmksh Member

@rohitpoint said:

@parca_ne said:
    I can provide you a free VPN from the Bulgaria location. (UDP 53) 1Gbps port speed with unmetered bandwidth. I do not keep any log recordings.

Trusting some random guy with your traffic seems like a great idea. I hope everything you do is encrypted and you pay attention to those certs.

• @mksh said:

@rohitpoint said:

@parca_ne said:

Trusting some random guy with your traffic seems like a great idea. I hope everything you do is encrypted and you pay attention to those certs.

I have no problem with even logs, just only wants to hide my data from local ISP....

• mkshmksh Member

@rohitpoint said:

@mksh said:

@rohitpoint said:

@parca_ne said:

I have no problem with even logs, just only wants to hide my data from local ISP....

Logs are not what you should be afraid of. MITM is. Having said that it's not like there is no risk for the donor (seller?) either. Actually i'd be quite uncomfortable having the potentionally horrible traffic of some guy (no offense i don't know you) i met on a forum go over servers that are in my name. In short: The whole thing smells.

• @mksh said:

@rohitpoint said:

@mksh said:

@rohitpoint said:

@parca_ne said:

Logs are not what you should be afraid of. MITM is. Having said that it's not like there is no risk for the donor (seller?) either. Actually i'd be quite uncomfortable having the potentionally horrible traffic of some guy (no offense i don't know you) i met on a forum go over servers that are in my name. In short: The whole thing smells.

Yes, I agree with you.

• imokimok Member

@rohitpoint said:

@mksh said:

@rohitpoint said:

@parca_ne said:

He is your local ISP.

• @imok said:

@rohitpoint said:

@mksh said:

@rohitpoint said:

@parca_ne said:

He is your local ISP.

I will access some website services which is blocked by my ISP, even VPN is blocked... Only UDP in port 53 working....

• whattheserverwhattheserver Member
    edited June 2018

SoftEther with will work for that
    https://www.softether.org/1-features/1.Ultimate_Powerful_VPN_Connectivity#1.6._VPN_over_ICMP.2C_and_VPN_over_DNS(Awesome!)

Just make sure to disable the logging when its setup.
    https://whattheserver.me/softether-vpn-log-purging/

Hosting your own VPN is nice but you lose plausible deniability and anything your proxying can be attributed to you. So while it seems riskier using a paid VPN provider with no BS privacy policy and no logging policy is actually safer if you want to blend in and not have your traffic correlated to you

• bbuckmbbuckm Member

If any port will do, then NAT IPv4 at $2/year.

If it has to be port 53, then Virmach at $10/year or Arubacloud random location at €12/year plus tax.