Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is KMS-hosting (a.k.a. Combahton IT Services) a one-man company?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Is KMS-hosting (a.k.a. Combahton IT Services) a one-man company?

parca_neparca_ne Member

I opened the ticket at 11:21. But there are no answers for hours. I have compared this situation before. Is KMS-hosting (a.k.a. Combahton IT Services) a one-man company?

1 | TicketID #664300095 | Ihre Hauptanfrage - 19.06.18 11:21

It is annoying not to be answered even though I am in working hours. @combahton_it

Comments

• JanevskiJanevski Member
    edited June 2018

One man companies are not that bad, they're just optimized in resource management to achieve the best efficiency.

Consider the fact that most of the offers here are low end, not answering a support ticket a few hours, or even up to, let's say, two days should not be considered a problem.

• YmpkerYmpker Member

Have you waited for 24 hours? --> No

Do they promise a response time? --> No (afaik)

Have you already opened a thread about this? --> Yes

Be patient for a bit, will you? It's office hours here in Germany but better get a good reply than a first level/automated almost instant reply stating "I have escalated this ticket to.."

• lionlion Member

No they're not and stop crying

• quickquick Member

Thə ëňd īš nįğh.

Thanked by 1FHR
  • twiigltwiigl Member

• "No answers for hours" = "one-man company"

Best theory here.

Thanked by 2PrestigeWS ma2t
  • YmpkerYmpker Member

@try4lontalk said:
    "No answers for hours" = "one-man company"

Best theory here.

Tried Kimsufi/SYS yet? No man company?

• jvnadrjvnadr Member

parca_ne said: It is annoying not to be answered even though I am in working hours

It is annoying that you opened a thread to bash a provider, because he did not answer the ticket in a couple of hours for a very cheap hosting service.
    Please, can you tell us how much did you pay for your service and what is your expectation on respond to tickets for the price you paid?

Thanked by 3Clouvider FHR lazyt
  • jh_aurologicjh_aurologic Member, Patron Provider
    edited June 2018

No, of course we are not a one man show. However, the thread opener opened a very specific topic regarding the implementation of credit card payments, which we dont provide actually. This ticket is actually assigned to our developer, Michael, who will respond once he has time (this is still not a critical thingy).

Our payment methods are listed on our webpage: https://www.kms-hosting.com/paymentmethods

I dont see any reason for a response within minutes, as it's not critical. The thread opener does not even have a contract with us yet.

@parca_ne What do you expect?

• FalzoFalzo Member
    edited June 2018

@combahton_it said:
    No, of course we are not a one man show. However, the thread opener opened a very specific topic regarding the implementation of credit card payments, which we dont provide actually. This ticket is actually assigned to our developer, Michael, who will respond once he has time (this is still not a critical thingy).

Our payment methods are listed on our webpage: https://www.kms-hosting.com/paymentmethods

I dont see any reason for a response within minutes, as it's not critical. The thread opener does not even have a contract with us yet.

but but but. you are supposed to lick his arse offer the payments he wants and if he didn't tell already: kindly move your f*cking business to berlin yesterday with premium connections to satisfy his needs. :-D

• hzrhzr Member

Falzo said: but but but. you are supposed to lick his arse offer the payments he wants

is he banned from paypal or something

• Can you please wait for about 24 hours at least instead of trying to bring down the reputation of a provider just because of not replying within minutes. Take a look at any other host, almost every host takes at least a few hours.

• @try4lontalk said:

Best theory here.

Seriously, and if they want support within minutes then get managed hosting which I believe will get him phone support too.

• TsuyoTsuyo Member
    edited June 2018

@parca_ne said:
    I opened the ticket at 11:21. But there are no answers for hours. I have compared this situation before. Is KMS-hosting (a.k.a. Combahton IT Services) a one-man company?

1 | TicketID #664300095 | Ihre Hauptanfrage - 19.06.18 11:21

It is annoying not to be answered even though I am in working hours. @combahton_it

I opened the ticket at 00:02. But there are no answers for hours. I have compared this situation before. Is OVH a one-man company?

• deankdeank Member, Troll

OVH is a one-man company as in they have only one staff active at any given time.

• Well fuck, i expect to be treated special because i gave you money otherwise i feel incredibly insecure

• quickquick Member

@hzr said:

Falzo said: but but but. you are supposed to lick his arse offer the payments he wants

He is from Turkey. Probably he is our leet offshore bulletproof journalist

Thanked by 1Falzo
  • NekkiNekki Veteran

Not a one man show. There’s Bruce, Perry, Keith and Ken Dong.

• GulfGulf Member
    edited June 2018

Is OVH one-man company? Yep, they reply tickets after 2 weeks.

• GulfGulf Member

@deank said:
    OVH is a one-man company as in they have only one staff active at any given time.

Oles is very busy. He deploys servers, twits, replies tickets, builds datacenters. Genius.

• oneilonlineoneilonline Member, Host Rep

Combahton? = Combaton = Mixes football with martial arts? Sounds like tough competition in the IT Services market ;) LOL

• JonesJones Member

I think their service is still positive and at least the tickets I submitted have received positive responses.

• try4lontalktry4lontalk Member
    edited June 2018

@Ympker said:

@try4lontalk said:

Best theory here.

Tried Kimsufi/SYS yet? No man company?

It depends on which theory you are using. If you use OP's theory, probably over 90% of sites in the world should be "one-man companies".

And you can define your own theory for "No man company" too.

• pikepike Veteran

I honestly see nothing wrong in being a one-man-company.

• First-RootFirst-Root Member, Host Rep

It's often that big companies have higher response time as they receive tons of tickets per day.

• @FR_Michael said:
    It's often that big companies have higher response time as they receive tons of tickets per day.

Excuse me, but a high amount of tickets does not indicate company size nor how well a company does. It simply means there's a lot of people who require help by human as the service "as-delivered" does not suffice for their requirements. I'd suggest thinking about this and you might come to the same conclusion as I do.

• Can we have a special tag for people like this. "Impatient-Twats" would do just fine.

• First-RootFirst-Root Member, Host Rep
    edited June 2018

@florianb said

Excuse me, but a high amount of tickets does not indicate company size nor how well a company does. It simply means there's a lot of people who require help by human as the service "as-delivered" does not suffice for their requirements. I'd suggest thinking about this and you might come to the same conclusion as I do.

When your product requires heavy interaction to meet the requirements of your customers you are not doing well, at least when we speak about the products announcend on LET. And in the end its simply my experience of 16 years in business, the bigger the company the longer you wait till you get your request/problem solved. I am happy for you that you made other experience.

• @hzr said:

nulled credit card was declined obviously

• torrboxtorrbox Member
    edited June 2018

@pike said:
    I honestly see nothing wrong in being a one-man-company.

It depends entirely on the man. This "KillMySelf"-hosting we are talking about in this thread is a German UG, meaning it has less than (and probably nowhere near) 25,000€ in capital.

@Falzo said:
    but but but. you are supposed to lick his arse

I can't believe you go from thread to thread to insult customers with problems. I get that you're ignorant and have no empathy, but stop being such a dick already. PayPal is not an option for many people. Either their country is "unsupported", or PayPal is unreliable (I have been in locked-out hell myself), or they had a bad experience with it in the past, or maybe they just don't want to use it. Regardless of their reasoning, they don't need your approval for this.