Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Which of hetzner's ISO images have graphical rescue facilities?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Which of hetzner's ISO images have graphical rescue facilities?

I am looking for something like System Rescue CD to fix some problems on a Hetzner server of mine.

I am not that hot on their Debian 8 rescue system. I have no desire to learn something new, and searching for vncserver came up a cropper.

Do any of their CDs have facilities close to SystemRescueCD?

Comments

• mkshmksh Member
    edited June 2018

What do you want to do? To be perfectly honest if you can't deal with Hetzners rescue system you shouldn't operate servers imo.

• imokimok Member
    edited June 2018

rchurch said: I have no desire to learn something new

• Prior 2 responders did not answer the question. That's right. I have no desire to learn new ways of doing things that I am unlikely to use again as I am bound to forget them. The learning overhead is just not worth it.

I am familiar with Gparted which I use for managing disks and want to know if any of the disks in hetzner's ISOs have that facility·

• mkshmksh Member

@rchurch said:
    I am familiar with Gparted

Geez, in the time you used to write these posts you'd already have figured out how to use a cli partition tool.

• @imok said:

rchurch said: I have no desire to learn something new

No HDD space left.

• It turns out Hetzner have GParted Live in their list of images. I will make some time to familiarize myself with it.