Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Advertise on LowEndTalk.com
[Request] Looking for several small VPS in either UK, DE, NL, FR, CZ, PL and SK
New on LowEndTalk? Please read our 'Community Rules' by clicking on it in the right menu!

[Request] Looking for several small VPS in either UK, DE, NL, FR, CZ, PL and SK

majesticmajestic Member
edited June 2018 in Requests

Hi Guys,

Not in any real order, but I am looking for a replacement VPS for a long-term contract (preferred) in any of the following countries.

UK, DE, NL, FR, CZ, PL and SK

The specs are quite minimal:

512 MB RAM 5 GB HDD 50GB BW (min per month) IPv4 and IPv6 with rDNS KVM, VMWare or Xen

These are just to replace some of my DNS servers, because I am not too happy with the current services from some ISP's, plus one of them are changing the IP's so its time to move.

If your stable, reliable and not planning any IP changes over the next few years, if you think you can help, please post your offer and I will get back to you as soon as possible. Thank you.

Oh I also prefer to pay a minimum of one year up front, so please factor this in.

Thank you.

Kind Regards,

Simon

Comments

• UltraVPSUltraVPS Member, Provider

Hi @majestic,

we can offer the following in Amsterdam, Duesseldorf and London:

UltraKVM-15

• KVM virtualization
    • 512 MB RAM
    • 1 CPU Core
    • 15 GB RAID-10 Storage
    • 1 TB Monthly Transfer
    • 1 IPv4 address
    • 10 IPv6 addresses (from your own /64 IPv6 subnet)
    • Contract term: 6 months
    • Available in Amsterdam (Netherlands), Duesseldorf (Germany), Dallas (USA), London (UK), Los Angeles (USA)

2 EUR per month incl. 19% VAT (1.68 EUR/1.86 USD excl. VAT

[ ORDER ]

Do you have any questions? Please do not hesitate to drop us a mail at [email protected]

UltraVPS.eu - KVM Virtual Servers starting from 2 EUR/m

• wavecomaswavecomas Member, Provider

Maybe you would also consider a VPS in Estonia? We have very low latency in countries you have mentioned.

We offer discounted OpenVZ and KVM VPS servers that are housed in our brand new, state of art data center.

Data center located in Tallinn, Estonia was finished in 2018 and is designed to meet TIER 3 specifications.

More info about the data center: https://www.wavecom.ee/en/dc

Prices starting from as low as 2.4 € / month.
    Discounted prices are only available using the special links under each product together with the COUPON CODES.

OpenVZ

• 1 - 8 CPU cores
    • 1 - 16 GB RAM
    • Enteprise FC Storage SSD
    • 1 Gbit/s network speed
    • 1 TB Traffic included
    • 1 - 10 IP addresses
    • Linux OS
    • Instant provision
    • Solus CP management
    • Reverse DNS management

Example config 1: 1 CPU, 1GB RAM, 5GB SDD
    Price: 24€/month using COUPON CODE LETVPS20

ORDER HERE

KVM

• 1 - 8 CPU cores
    • 1 - 16 GB RAM
    • Enteprise FC Storage SSD
    • 1 Gbit/s network speed
    • 1 TB Traffic included
    • 1 - 10 IP addresses
    • Linux OS
    • Instant provision
    • Solus CP management
    • Reverse DNS management

Example config 1: 1 CPU, 1GB RAM, 5GB SDD
    Price: 32€/month using COUPON CODE LETVPS20

ORDER HERE

1 month free for semi-annual and 2 months FREE for annual orders. Discounts for quarterly orders.

We accept following payement methods: Credit cards (VISA, Mastercard), Bitcoin, PayPal, BankLink and wire transfer.

Our hosting environments run on multiple HP BL460-G9 servers. Data is stored on Enteprise FC Storage SSD.

OpenVZ I/O test result: 1000 MB/s
    KVM I/O test result: 796 MB/s

Such hardware is characterized by ultra-high availability and redundancy in all of its components.

Our servers are housed in our brand new datacenter in Tallinn, Estonia finished in 2018.
    We spared no expense when designing and constructing the new center. Only Schneider Electric/APC equipment has been used.

Network

Three separate fibre-optic cables, with a transmission speed of 60Gbit/s, run from the data centre to Estonia’s most important communication centres.
    Just in case, the optic cables are backed up by a network of ultra-high-speed radio links.

There are three Cisco Nexus Data Center switches in the data centre, with an expansion module in each cabinet
    that is connected to a 2 x 10 Gbit base system. The minimal speed of each client’s port is 1 Gbit/s.

Electricity

Electrical power comes from two different substations that are connected to Schneider Galaxy UPS units located in separate power rooms.
    In the unlikely event that both substations should break down, a generator will take over.

Climate control

For cooling we use an innovative multi-layered Schneider system, in which the water circulated for cooling is, in turn, cooled by the outdoor temperature.

The cooling is made even more efficient by the fact that the cabinets are installed in a Schneider APC modular system. Enclosed cold air corridors are used,
    from which the server cabinets pull in cold air. The warm air is expelled behind the cabinet into a warm air corridor
    and from there it is directed out of the room for re-cooling.

Security & monitoring

Our ultramodern access system includes fingerprint and finger vein ID as well as facial recognition.
    Every possible corner is covered with digital, microwave and infrared sensors, and, with the help of facial recognition,
    the modern system makes sure that people only move in the areas of the building where they are permitted.
    The entire area is covered with an automatic gaseous fire suppression that is harmless to people and servers.
    The security system meets FBI quality assurance standards.

Our redundant monitoring system with more then 500 sensors continuously monitors humidity, dew point, temperatuure,
    airflow and every ohter component in data center. The smart monitoring robot reports any problems by phone.
    Schneider Datacenter management software can visualize the data center on a 3D map,
    which enables running "what if" analyses.

Read more about the data center: https://www.wavecom.ee/en/dc

To see the full list of WaveCom AS offers, please visit our website https://www.wavecom.ee/en/

WaveCom has been in business since 2001. We offer web hosting, cloud servers, dedicated servers, colocation and VOIP.

We are not re-sellers! All the servers are located in our data center in Estonia. (Tallinn)

Customer service in English, Russian and Estonian languages.

WaveCom AS is connected to Gogent and Citic Telecom global networks as well as Tallinn Internet Exchange RTIX.

NB! All prices exclude VAT tax!! Estonian residents will be billed with VAT20%, EU residents with valid VAT registry ID will be billed with 0 % VAT. All others EU residents will be billed with home country VAT.
    All non-Estonian and non-EU residents will be billed with 0% VAT.

More photos of our data center: https://www.wavecom.ee/en/dc

WaveCom - server experts from Estonia | Webhosting | VPS | vCloud | Private/ Public cloud | Dedicated Servers | Colocation | VoIP
    LET VPS offer | LET Colocation offer | Read about our datacenter | www.wavecom.ee | [email protected]

• Hi Guys,

@ultraVPS - wow sounds like your a one-stop shop, will check you out fully after work.
    @wavecomas - sure will love to check your connectivity out, if you could PM me an IP or looking glass in your network, that would be great. BTW nice to see DC done right, A++.

I'm still looking today so any other people, please feel free to drop a message. Decisions will either be made later tonight depending on the time and work or no later than Fri/Sat as I would like to get these machines built at the weekend. That will give a few days for offers to come in to be fair.

Kind Regards,

Simon

Thanked by 1UltraVPS
  • yogeshzadeyogeshzade Member
    edited June 2018

I do have great offer for you!
    KVM virtualization
    1024 MB RAM

• 1 vCPU Core
    • 20 GB SSD STORAGE
    • 3000 GB Bandwidth
    • 1 IPv4 address (IPv6 Available for - UK, DE)
    • Contract term: Monthly, Semi-annually, Annually
    • Available Location - US, UK, DE
    • 15 Days Money Back Guarantee!

PRICE - $8.81 / Mo
    [VIEW MORE] [ORDER]

If you encounter any question feel free to ask!

• DE,FR,CZ,PL > Arubacloud

Thanked by 1parca_ne
  • skbenterpriseskbenterprise Member, Provider

Hi,

We're happy to provide you with our VPS services from The Netherlands.

Our packages can be found at https://skb-enterprise.com/ssd-vps/

But, you can also configure a server to your likings at https://clients.skb-enterprise.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=117

SKB Enterprise - Affordable hosting in Amsterdam, Netherlands. 100% owned hardware. www.skb-enterprise.com
    KVM VPS with NVMe SSD storage - Dedicated Servers - Unmetered Dedicated Server - Colocation

• majesticmajestic Member
    edited June 2018

HI Guys,

@yogeshzade - Thanks for your offer, your specs are much higher than my requirements. On avg per year its £12-18 on avg for the sort of specs I'm after. However, will pay more for right ISP's.

@plusnettr - Thanks for the suggestion. These people I did know about, but their random servers are doing everywhere but where I want. Should have grabbed one in CZ when it was static. Chuckles.

@skbenterprise - thanks for your offer. Will do some research on your company after work.

@Jack - Thanks very much for your offer. For sure I will grab one with you, rare to find a good UK provider.

I am still looking for options as I am only happy with 1/4 of existing providers.

Kind Regards,

Simon

Thanked by 2yogeshzade plusnettr
  • JackHJackH Moderator

@yogeshzade said:
    KVM virtualization
    1024 MB RAM

• 1 vCPU Core
    • 20 GB SSD STORAGE
    • 3000 GB Bandwidth

PRICE - $8.81 / Mo
    [VIEW MORE] [ORDER]

You may want to consider applying for a provider tag. It is also against the rules to post offers more than $7 monthly.

NVMe KVM VPS in Amsterdam, Stockholm, Oslo, Vienna and LA ($2.50/1GB RAM/10GB NVMe/month) (AFF LINK)

• mkshmksh Member
    edited June 2018

@jackhadrill said:

@yogeshzade said:
    KVM virtualization
    1024 MB RAM

• 1 vCPU Core
    • 20 GB SSD STORAGE
    • 3000 GB Bandwidth

PRICE - $8.81 / Mo
    [VIEW MORE] [ORDER]

>

You may want to consider applying for a provider tag. It is also against the rules to post offers more than $7 monthly.

He can answer requests without the tag but i think he needs to have some verifiable company information which he doesn't (website has nothing and whois is useless).

Thanked by 1yogeshzade
  • JackHJackH Moderator

@mksh said:

@jackhadrill said:

@yogeshzade said:
    KVM virtualization
    1024 MB RAM

• 1 vCPU Core
    • 20 GB SSD STORAGE
    • 3000 GB Bandwidth

PRICE - $8.81 / Mo
    [VIEW MORE] [ORDER]

>

He can answer requests without the tag but i think he needs to have some verifiable company information which he doesn't (website has nothing and whois is useless).

Didn't say he was breaking the rules by posting an offer in a thread.... But yes, you're probably right in that verifiable information should apply to in-post 'providers' too. His pricing is way off in any case.

Thanked by 1yogeshzade

NVMe KVM VPS in Amsterdam, Stockholm, Oslo, Vienna and LA ($2.50/1GB RAM/10GB NVMe/month) (AFF LINK)

• I don't think the UltraVPS.eu KVM can be beat for pre-vat price and range of locations (+owned IP space)

Thanked by 1UltraVPS

250GB USA RAID6 StorageKVM from €13/yr (no-torrenting, TopProvider)
    (affiliate for 🥰 ) https://clients.inceptionhosting.com/aff.php?aff=401&gid=30

• First-RootFirst-Root Member, Provider

KVM Power Light

• 1 CPU Core (Intel Xeon)
    • 1GB Ram
    • 40GB SSD (Raid protected)
    • Location Germany
    • owned IP-Space
    • 2 EUR / Month (excluding VAT)

https://www.first-root.com

Thanked by 2vimalware parca_ne
  • @vimalware - yeah not bad pricing but if you factor in like hetzers cloud offerings for not much more, it begs to differ. In either case for non-de locations, they look decent. But I always believe doing homework before jumping into something i.e. reviews, check company etc. I don't want another ZXHost to happen to me (lost about £300) and while the "too good to be true did come to mind, I couldn't resist over the months he was in service to grab some more. That was before the issues and finally his end.

@FR_Michael - thanks also for your offer, owned space, goodie non-hetzner then :) will check out your company after work. Thanks again.

Regards,

Simon

• vmhausvmhaus Provider, Top Provider
    edited June 2018

Hello @majestic, would 256MB be sufficient for your DNS server? If yes, consider one of our best selling plans in London UK.

We operate our own network(AS136620) with direct peering(via LINX & LoNAP) with hundreds of content providers in the UK & EU. We’ve been around for more than a year now, since April 2017.

VMH-256MB-UK
    1 CPU Core
    256MB DDR4
    5GB NVMe Disk
    1TB BW
    1 IPv4
    /64 IPv6
    $15/Year
    Deploy now @ https://bonsai.vmhaus.com

VMHaus - High Performance SSD SSD Cloud Servers

edited June 2018

Hi Vmhaus,

Yes it would :)

Currently will be grabbing @jack's offer and @vmhaus. That fixes the top of map and bottom (geo wise). The others I am looking still at.

Thank you to everyone whos posted, keep them coming, ideally like to replace one other.

Kind Regards

Simon

edited June 2018

Well, first impressions of @vmhaus - I'm rather impressed and for one, im hard to :) first everything just works, UI clean (very clean), machine provisioned within about 5 seconds. Upon login in via ssh key (yes even key support out of the box!) finds the disto not broken (most providers its broken then I have to spend a little time to fix, which isn't a problem, but shows the providers who don't care. Patched system really quickly, smooth/fast updates. No actual BW tests were done but patches alone was 550Mbits/s. I did check the HDD tho, wouldn't call it nvme, only around 95MB/s but they likely have capped it. But for my uses, none of what I will be doing is IO at all, its mostly all in ram and only when dnssec keys gets rotated will CPU be needed. Anyways, 9/10 so far, thanks for putting a smile on my face, looks like we should be doing more business in the future.

Anyways after this is all setup, will proceed and grab the second one while we wait for a suitable third to show up.

The only thing I can't seem to find is rDNS config but I expect may have to mail them.

One thing I would love to see tho is, 2FA support! so will drop a star :)

Cloud-Init support would of been nice too. Looks like your using Openstack on KVM.

Oh and covered for two years now. (Expires: 2020-06-19) - next :)

Thanked by 3Tom vmhaus JackH
  • @jackhadrill said:

@mksh said:

@jackhadrill said:

@yogeshzade said:
    KVM virtualization
    1024 MB RAM

• 1 vCPU Core
    • 20 GB SSD STORAGE
    • 3000 GB Bandwidth

PRICE - $8.81 / Mo
    [VIEW MORE] [ORDER]

>

Didn't say he was breaking the rules by posting an offer in a thread.... But yes, you're probably right in that verifiable information should apply to in-post 'providers' too. His pricing is way off in any case.

I am extremely sorry that I have posted offer in this thread! But we are registered under Indian Govt. Pm me I will provide you UAN number of my company!

• williewillie Member
    edited June 2018

@yogeshzade posting an offer in this thread is ok. You need a provider tag to post a new offer thread in the offer section, but you don't need it to post in an existing request thread (people get confused about that sometimes). But yes please do stay within LET price limits unless the person has stated a budget that is higher or their request obviously requires it.

Once you have been here long enough to meet the requirements, please do open a ticket for a provider tag, so you can post new offers of your own. We always want more providers.

Thanked by 2yogeshzade vimalware

#lexit spread the word.

• mkshmksh Member
    edited June 2018

@yogeshzade said:

@jackhadrill said:

@mksh said:

@jackhadrill said:

@yogeshzade said:
    KVM virtualization
    1024 MB RAM

• 1 vCPU Core
    • 20 GB SSD STORAGE
    • 3000 GB Bandwidth

PRICE - $8.81 / Mo
    [VIEW MORE] [ORDER]

>

I am extremely sorry that I have posted offer in this thread! But we are registered under Indian Govt. Pm me I will provide you UAN number of my company!

Don't worry to much. Even your WHMCS seems to be licensed and as i (and others) said replying to requests is fine. You seem better than the average drive by poster already. Welcome to LET!

Now all you need to do is get a provider tag and post some crazy deals for us ;)

Thanked by 1vimalware
  • Now all you need to do is get a provider tag and post some crazy deals for us ;)

Right on :) and welcome @yogeshzade

Thanked by 1yogeshzade