Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for reseller web hosting offers
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for reseller web hosting offers

InfraviderInfravider Member
edited June 2018 in Requests

Hello,

I am looking for web hosters through which I am able to resell web hosting.
It needs to be white-labeled, DDoS protected, hosted on SSDs and it needs to have unmetered traffic. Also, an API for set-up/management would be great.

Either answer me here, send me a PM or contact me per: [email protected]

Comments

• YmpkerYmpker Member

My favourites in no particular order:

RamNode, MisterHost, Namehero

Thanked by 1Infravider
  • If unmetered bandwidth isn't set in stone, our latest offer here might be of interest. UK Located, DDoS Protected, SSDs. We utilise cPanel/WHM as standard.

Thanked by 1Infravider
  • @Ympker said:

Do you have any experience with them? Like did everything work good and so on?

@WSCallum said:
    If unmetered bandwidth isn't set in stone, our latest offer here might be of interest. UK Located, DDoS Protected, SSDs. We utilise cPanel/WHM as standard.

Unlimited bandwidth is really important for me but thanks for your offer.

• mkshmksh Member

@Infravider said:
    Unlimited bandwidth is really important for me

There is no such thing as unlimited bandwidth.

Thanked by 1Infravider
  • YmpkerYmpker Member
    edited June 2018

@Infravider said:

@Ympker said:

@WSCallum said:
    If unmetered bandwidth isn't set in stone, our latest offer here might be of interest. UK Located, DDoS Protected, SSDs. We utilise cPanel/WHM as standard.

Yeah I have been happy with them :) Unfortunately never thoroughly tested Namehero but the experience with their support I had was great^^

@mksh said:

@Infravider said:

He probably means unmetered. And that is very well possible. Most german webhosting providers offer it (Traffic flatrate) and even RamNode does.

Thanked by 1Infravider
  • @mksh said:

@Infravider said:

Did correct it :P

@Ympker said:

@Infravider said:

@Ympker said:

@WSCallum said:

Yeah I have been happy with them :) Unfortunately never thoroughly tested Namehero but the experience with their support I had was great^^

@mksh said:

@Infravider said:

He probably means unmetered. And that is very well possible. Most german webhosting providers offer it (Traffic flatrate) and even RamNode does.

Thank's I will look at it.

• mkshmksh Member

@Ympker said:

@mksh said:

@Infravider said:

Yeah, i know. At least unmetered is a bit less dishonest. How much he's going to be able to use is another question. Besides most providers offering something like that have enough fine print to keep you from actually doing anything that could use a lot of traffic.

• angstromangstrom Moderator

@Ympker said:

I think that RamNode isn't white-labeled. If I recall well, there was a thread about this a few months ago.

Thanked by 2Infravider Sofia_K
  • YmpkerYmpker Member

@mksh said:

@Ympker said:

@mksh said:

@Infravider said:

Yeah, i know. At least unmetered is a bit less dishonest. How much he's going to be able to use is another question. Besides most providers offering something like that have enough fine print to keep you from actually doing anything that could use a lot of traffic.

But most time that's totally fine. Because there are not only the abusing people but rather quite a lot who have no clue how much they will use and want to go unlimited for peace of mind so they don't know there won't be any hidden (additional) per GB traffic costs etc.

• YmpkerYmpker Member

@angstrom said:

@Ympker said:

I think that RamNode isn't white-labeled. If I recall well, there was a thread about this a few months ago.

Tbh I don't remember if they were xD

• @Ympker said:

@mksh said:

@Ympker said:

@mksh said:

@Infravider said:

But most time that's totally fine. Because there are not only the abusing people but rather quite a lot who have no clue how much they will use and want to go unlimited for peace of mind so they don't know there won't be any hidden (additional) per GB traffic costs etc.

It really depends what the "terms" of the unmetered flat rate are. Most hosters (as far as I know) make some clause in sense of "fair-share" which means if you are using too much traffic you either need to pay additional costs or your service gets suspended cause you limit other websites/servers on the node.

• mkshmksh Member

@Ympker said:

@mksh said:

@Ympker said:

@mksh said:

@Infravider said:

Agreed, for the common clueless newbie that's perfectly fine. It's just that i have a bad feeling when someone who seems to be providing hosting services explicitly looks for this. I mean yeah there won't be any additional costs but very likely some we'll-force-you-to-upgrade-or-be-terminated line one should not cross (if it isn't just a straight termination out of the blue).

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • mkshmksh Member
    edited June 2018

• @mksh said:

@Ympker said:

@mksh said:

@Ympker said:

@mksh said:

@Infravider said:

Agreed, for the common clueless newbie that's perfectly fine. It's just that i have a bad feeling when someone who seems to be providing hosting services explicitly looks for this. I mean yeah there won't be any additional costs but very likely some we'll-force-you-to-upgrade-or-be-terminated line one should not cross (if it isn't just a straight termination out of the blue).

You are right, it's just about to offer the best possible service to our clients. Also, it's important to figure out if it's worth it or not. I mean here in Germany, all web hosters offer an unmetered traffic flat rate (and half of them don't really limit you in how much you can use, no terms about fair-share or anything).

That's why we look for unmetered traffic.

• mkshmksh Member

@Infravider said:

@mksh said:

@Ympker said:

@mksh said:

@Ympker said:

@mksh said:

@Infravider said:

You are right, it's just about to offer the best possible service to our clients. Also, it's important to figure out if it's worth it or not. I mean here in Germany, all web hosters offer an unmetered traffic flat rate (and half of them don't really limit you in how much you can use, no terms about fair-share or anything).

That's why we look for unmetered traffic.

Well, tbh no stated limits would make me even more afraid. Try hosting a couple large downloads that generate a ton of traffic. Once your site has eaten a double digit TB amount of traffic i am pretty sure they'd do something about it - if not even sooner.

• Sofia_KSofia_K Member
    edited June 2018

@Ympker said:

Ramnode is not white-labeled. At Ramnode reseller hosting you can only get custom nameservers. The IPs are shared IPs. Anyone can check the rDNS and IPs belong to them and so you're reselling their service. So it's not whitelabeled hosting!

Try misterhost, or buyshared, or even hostgator reseller plans.

Thanked by 1Infravider
  • YmpkerYmpker Member

@Sofia_K said:

@Ympker said:

Ramnode is not white-labeled. At Ramnode reseller hosting you can only get custom nameservers. The IPs are listed in their name. So it's not whitelabeled hosting!

Try misterhost, or buyshared, or even hostgator reseller plans.

Hostwho?

• @Infravider said:

Right now Ramnodes reseller hosting / shared hosting is almost oversold. I can see they've 8 CPUs, and the 15 minute loads are always beyond 9.

BuyShared is also kinda tight on CPU, though they've added some new E5s and it might have more CPU and RAM available for the machine.

MisterHost has ample of less load on CPU. but their datacenter is not in U.S.

Thanked by 1Infravider
  • Thanks for the information

• squibssquibs Member

Can't recommend namehero. I hit php timeout limits on a vanilla site doing a vanilla operation and they wouldn't extend limits for me.

Jolt has been rock solid for a couple of years now with decent support and uptime. Buyshared is better than could be hoped for given the price for light traffic sites. Trialing hostmantis at present, but haven't really used it in anger. Avoid skynet hosting at all costs. Oversold, unreliable, under-supported.