Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking 4G RAM VPS in Singapore/Asia
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking 4G RAM VPS in Singapore/Asia

danninovdanninov Member
edited June 2018 in Requests

Hi, I'm looking for a VPS in Singapore/HKG/JP with following min spec:

2 cpu cores
4GB RAM
40 GB SSD/HDD
500GB-1TB bandwidth
1 ipv4
KVM

My budget 10-12 USD. Is it possible to get VPS with those budget?
Thank you

Comments

• MikeAMikeA Member, Patron Provider
    edited June 2018

OVH is probably the cheapest there is (again) for high higher RAM VPS, mostly in that region.
    https://www.ovh.com.au/vps/vps-ssd.xml
    I checked some other companies but they're at least 2x the cost in Singapore. Dunno about HK.

Thanked by 2danninov OVH_APAC
  • EdmondEdmond Member
    Thanked by 1randvegeta
  • MikeA said: OVH is probably the cheapest there is (again) for high higher RAM VPS, mostly in that region.

I checked some other companies but they're at least 2x the cost in Singapore. Dunno about HK.

OVH VPS in SG and AU is expensive compared to their CA/FR, but almost same with DO/Linode/Vultr which is not attractive as their network limited to 100Mbps in their VPS line.

• MikeAMikeA Member, Patron Provider

@danninov said:

MikeA said: OVH is probably the cheapest there is (again) for high higher RAM VPS, mostly in that region.

OVH VPS in SG and AU is expensive compared to their CA/FR, but almost same with DO/Linode/Vultr which is not attractive as their network limited to 100Mbps in their VPS line.

I'm almost certain for higher RAM OVH is cheaper than the rest in Singapore. Not to mention they have DDoS protection in Singapore which really isn't that common at all still.

• Alibaba Cloud may provide SG location. Do check out their offers once!

• randvegetarandvegeta Member, Host Rep

If you dont need China route we could probably do you a server in HK.

• @randvegeta said:
    If you dont need China route we could probably do you a server in HK.

No, I don't need China route. Do you have link order and test IP?

• randvegetarandvegeta Member, Host Rep

danninov said: No, I don't need China route. Do you have link order and test IP?

This will be a custom plan so I don't have an order link for you.

I'll PM you with some test IPs.

Do you specifically need KVM or Xen also okay? We have both, but more availability on our Xen nodes ATM.

• Moderator can close this thread. I just got the server from OVH. Thank you

• rm_rm_ IPv6 Advocate, Veteran
    edited June 2018

randvegeta said: This will be a custom plan so I don't have an order link for you.

I'll PM you with some test IPs.

Do you specifically need KVM or Xen also okay? We have both, but more availability on our Xen nodes ATM.

danninov said: I just got the server from OVH. Thank you

#rekt

• The Cheapest option is OVH VPS.

• feezioxiiifeezioxiii Member, Host Rep

@InfinityHosting said:
    The Cheapest option is OVH VPS.

Read the thread will you?

@teamacc, @willie

Side question, is it allowed to advertise your own service in the signature without having a provider tag?

• williewillie Member
    edited June 2018

feezioxiii said:

Side question, is it allowed to advertise your own service in the signature without having a provider tag?

People keep getting confused about this, so: yes, it is ok to do that. You need a provider tag to open new offer threads in the offer section, or to respond to a request with something like "PM me" inviting the requester to work out private terms. Otherwise if your sig or request response is out in the open (the price and specs can be seen by everyone) and not too spammy, it's usually ok.

In this particular case ( @InfinityHosting ) the post does look like a pointless attempt to inflate post count so I'll ask (i.e. here) that they stop doing that. Just good posts please :).

Closing the thread per OP request.

This discussion has been closed.