Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VPN.sh - A discussion.. Bitcoin & Free Account Credit
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VPN.sh - A discussion.. Bitcoin & Free Account Credit

VPNshVPNsh Member, Host Rep
edited October 2013 in Providers

Hey guys,

I'm sure most of you are already aware of what Bitcoin is, and personally I think it's fantastic. So much so, that at VPN.SH we're encouraging people to get on board with bitcoin by offering £10 free account credit to anybody who signs up and purchases one of our packages using bitcoin.

If there wasn't already enough incentive, then hopefully this will push you to think about it!

We've put together a little blog post explaining our thoughts, and regardless of whether or not you take us up on this, we'd love to get a bit of a discussion going on cryptocurrency and anonymous payments. Do you already use bitcoin? Is there anything you dislike about it?

So yeah, it'd be much appreciated if you could take a look at our blog post and let us know what you think!

For providers, if you're not already accepting bitcoin, why not? Anything holding you back?

Any thoughts on the general topic :)?

Thanked by 1perennate

Comments

• I'm off topic, but how do you guys limit bandwidth on PPTP?

• VPNshVPNsh Member, Host Rep

@CastleServers feel free to drop me a PM :)

• @CastleServers said:
    I'm off topic, but how do you guys limit bandwidth on PPTP?

You don't know about radius?

• I'm personally not a fan of Bitcoin. Risky, shady, unstable, decentralized, unpopular in the real world.

• Just noticed you're from Loughborough, I'm staying over at Loughborough this weekend. :P

• VPNshVPNsh Member, Host Rep

@awson said:
    I'm personally not a fan of Bitcoin. Risky, shady, unstable, decentralized, unpopular in the real world.

It'd be interesting to see how it could be implemented in the physical world though, no?

@Jacob said:
    Just noticed you're from Loughborough, I'm staying over at Loughborough this weekend. :P

I am indeed :)

• @liamwithers said:
    It'd be interesting to see how it could be implemented in the physical world though, no?

https://bitcoinatm.com/