Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Reseller Hosting UK Preferred $15/mo.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Reseller Hosting UK Preferred $15/mo.

Looking for a reliable reseller Hosting company located in the UK or with servers in the UK. Needs listed below.

• Minimum 100gb storage
  • Unmetered Bandwidth or at least 4TB
  • Good uptime 99.9%
  • Decent response time to support if needed
  • Solid speed for Worpress hosting.
  • cpanel/whm

We will be selling downloads for music samples for producers. (Nothing illegal)

Budget is a HARD $15 a month..business partners won't budge. I saw a few VPS sites that would work, but none of us have the technical knowledge to depoly or install WordPress and an email client for three different clients/websites and plus the cpanel license alone chews up our budget until we can grow to spend more.

Thanks for any recommendations.
M

Comments

• DewlanceVPSDewlanceVPS Member, Patron Provider

@Cre8tivStudios said:
    Looking for a reliable reseller Hosting company located in the UK or with servers in the UK. Needs listed below.

Thanks for any recommendations.
    M

Look at our UK Reseller Hosting plan. We provide Free Blesta Billing software. We can install wordpress.

80GB SSD, Can create custom plan for you. cpanel, WHM, Softaculous and much more.

• IshaqIshaq Member

@Cre8tivStudios said: business partners

lol

• @Dewlance we have an account with you and because of 6 extended outages in two days we've lost two clients and now we HAVE to move hosting. My partners are fed up. Thank you for your offer.

• DewlanceVPSDewlanceVPS Member, Patron Provider

@Cre8tivStudios said:
    @Dewlance we have an account with you and because of 6 extended outages in two days we've lost two clients and now we HAVE to move hosting. My partners are fed up. Thank you for your offer.

Server issue was resolved, We upgraded our server and now you can check speed. Please stick with us. I can add $8 credits.

• YmpkerYmpker Member
    edited June 2018

Check out brixly.uk :)

• Loveservers, Buyshared, or unlimitedwebhosting.co.uk. I don't really need unlimited hosting. I'd rather have a listed storage space rather than get an email that I'm using too many resources....lol.

• MridulMridul Member

Please Check :

1. HostUs
    2. XiNiX
  • Adam1Adam1 Member
    edited June 2018

if you can move to NL what about ramnode @ $8?

https://www.ramnode.com/shared.php

• JamesFJamesF Member, Host Rep

We use LoveServers VPS for small projects and they are pretty good.

• YmpkerYmpker Member

@Jack said:

@Ympker said:
    Check out brixly.uk :)

Offering unlimited disk and unlimited bandwidth

When I tested them I had good experiences :)
    It's not like all unlimited hosts are equally "bad" (actually I was quite happy with this one).

• Host4GeeksHost4Geeks Member, Host Rep

Not quite the amount of resources you are asking for but we have two different line ups: https://host4geeks.com/cheap-reseller-hosting and https://host4geeks.com/reseller-hosting

PM me for a discount code. :)

• J1021J1021 Member

+1 for LoveServers. Solid service, quick and timely support!

• I recommend host4geeks.com since I had good experience with them a 3 years ago .

• JackHJackH Member

@Ishaq said:

@Cre8tivStudios said: business partners

lol

?

• These are some great suggestions. Thanks for all the links. I really don't want to gamble with unlimited hosting as I have heard and read some horror stories on resources. Can anyone comment on hosting on a reseller platform that offers unlimited resources? Doesn't that put us at risk if at some point they will say we are using too much of "x" resource?

• YmpkerYmpker Member

@Cre8tivStudios said:
    These are some great suggestions. Thanks for all the links. I really don't want to gamble with unlimited hosting as I have heard and read some horror stories on resources. Can anyone comment on hosting on a reseller platform that offers unlimited resources? Doesn't that put us at risk if at some point they will say we are using too much of "x" resource?

Unlimited usually means either

1) Oversold and unusable.

2) Ease of mind hosting: No set limits but if it gets too much a good host will notify you and try to make a custom offer.

3) Truly unlimited: What aws was trying with storage etc where the host does not impose any disk space limits and just adds more storage as required to fit the clients needs.