Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

can anyone help me please something about ripe as number
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

can anyone help me please something about ripe as number

alivefoxalivefox Member
edited June 2018 in Help
  • details of at least two network peers within the RIPE NCC location
  • location of IP announcement (must be within RIPE NCC region)

please pm me

Comments

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

So you give RIPEthe true information, the ASNs that agreed to peer with you, their peering emails as well as the location your kit is at, isn’t that why you need the ASN?

• @Clouvider said:
    So you give RIPEthe true information, the ASNs that agreed to peer with you, their peering emails as well as the location your kit is at, isn’t that why you need the ASN?

I want to buy some ipv4 resources through asn, as an investment. just like domain investment

• mkshmksh Member

@alivefox said:

@Clouvider said:

I want to buy some ipv4 resources through asn, as an investment. just like domain investment

Do you also like corn?

• alivefoxalivefox Member
    edited June 2018

@mksh said:

@alivefox said:

@Clouvider said:

Do you also like corn?

yes,I have more than 1,000 domains and they are located in namesilo, godaddy, namecheap.

• mkshmksh Member

@alivefox said:

@mksh said:

@alivefox said:

@Clouvider said:

Do you also like corn?

yes,I have more than 1,000 domains

OK, fine but are they corn domains?

• @mksh said:

@alivefox said:

@mksh said:

@alivefox said:

@Clouvider said:

Do you also like corn?

I only invest in com suffixed domain names, they appreciate faster.

• mkshmksh Member

@alivefox said:

@mksh said:

@alivefox said:

@mksh said:

@alivefox said:

@Clouvider said:

Do you also like corn?

I only invest in com suffixed domain names, they appreciate faster.

So you hate corn? That is very bad.

• /me lmao

• deankdeank Member, Troll

Smells like the end.

• @deank said:
    Smells like the end.

I see that you’ve found a way to circumvent the new “The end is nigh” filter already!

• deankdeank Member, Troll
    edited June 2018

Some prefer censorship.

I don't. The truth must spread.

Thanked by 1doghouch
  • FHRFHR Member, Host Rep

@alivefox said:

@Clouvider said:

Become a LIR.