Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Large File with Linux/Windows ISO?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Large File with Linux/Windows ISO?

Heyyyyyyy,

I'm installing my SolusVM Master on a small dedi for my KVM Node, is there a file/torrent with a lot of Linux/windows ISO's? So i don't need to wget each file etc

Thanks
John

Comments

• @JohnB said:
    Heyyyyyyy,

I'm installing my SolusVM Master on a small dedi for my KVM Node, is there a file/torrent with a lot of Linux/windows ISO's? So i don't need to wget each file etc

Thanks
    John

No, you have to suffer like the rest of us!

• @serverian said:
    No, you have to suffer like the rest of us!

Gimme a ZIP of your ISO's! (Joke ofc!)

• John
  • BlazeMuisBlazeMuis Member
    edited October 2013

Don't be lazy!
    Download them all one for one, while downloading just do something else

Edit:

You've just given me an idea, i'm gonna make a huge tarball with all kinds of linux templates (OpenVZ, XEN and just normal (including windows) ones for KVM)

Now i need a server with lots of space and bandwidth... anyone?? (yes, i got too mut monee)

• @joodle said:
    given me an idea, i'm gonna make a huge tarball with all kinds of linux templates (OpenVZ, XEN and just normal (including windows) ones for KVM)

Now i need a server with lots of space and bandwidth... anyone?? (yes, i got too mut monee)

Nice!

• @JohnB http://vmtemplate.net go check it out :)

The "pack" has 4.5 GB of Linux Templates for OpenVZ/XEN, KVM ISO's will come soon (going to sleep now xd)

• ngstargatengstargate Member
    edited October 2013

I'm keep templates only on nodes.
    At Master SolusVM(small VPS without virtualization) I just do this:
    touch linux-centos-5-9-x86_64-custom-gen2-v1.gz :)

• @ngstargate said:
    I'm keep templates only on nodes.
    At Master SolusVM(small VPS without virtualization) I just do this:
    touch linux-centos-5-9-x86_64-custom-gen2-v1.gz :)

That's a neat idea. Though, it's more convenience to have it at the master, so you can call upon it when needed.

• @concerto49 said:
    That's a neat idea. Though, it's more convenience to have it at the master, so you can call upon it when needed.

I use other server :)