Need 1 vCore 2 GB RAM Unmetered in LA (or nearby)
New on LowEndTalk? Please read our 'Community Rules' by clicking on it in the right menu!

Need 1 vCore 2 GB RAM Unmetered in LA (or nearby)

Hi, I'll host a wordpress website without database on this VPS. My DB is somewhere else in LA. I could find a lot of deals with 3 to 5 USD/mo but couldn't have all the requirements (HDD instead of SSD, far from LA, unbalanced cpu-RAM). Thanks

Comments

  • FHRFHR Member, Provider

    Do you really need unmetered for WordPress? How much bandwidth are you actually using?

    SkylonHost | Affordable Semi-Dedicated VPS - Enjoy performance to the fullest extent. | 40% OFF promo

    Thanked by 1azimed
  • azimedazimed Member

    It's currently a third of it's usual traffic and already 3 TB / mo so it should be some 10 TB to be safe. It also aggregates content including images.

  • I think you might need to up your budget by about 2-3x (let's say $10) then @VMHaus might be able to help you.

    NVMe KVM VPS in Amsterdam, Stockholm and LA ($2.50/1GB RAM/10GB NVMe/month) (AFF LINK)

    Thanked by 1vmhaus
  • HostHatch might also be able to sort some extra bandwidth on their LA 2GB package... @Abdullah?

    NVMe KVM VPS in Amsterdam, Stockholm and LA ($2.50/1GB RAM/10GB NVMe/month) (AFF LINK)

  • @azimed said: It's currently a third of it's usual traffic and already 3 TB / mo so it should be some 10 TB to be safe. It also aggregates content including images.

    wow, quite lot for the traffic

  • omelasomelas Member

    maybe try some kind of cdn?

  • I'm pretty sure ITLDC has unlimited bandwidth.

    me // random stuff // discord: Unixfy#3061

  • azimedazimed Member

    @chocolateshirt said:

    @azimed said: It's currently a third of it's usual traffic and already 3 TB / mo so it should be some 10 TB to be safe. It also aggregates content including images.

    wow, quite lot for the traffic

    this is the traffic shown by cloudwatch, not sure what is included in

  • I think you should host DB & Server in Europe if you want unlimited bandwidth. Not likely to find in Los Angeles, CA. Maybe 10Mbps unlimited. How much CPU, RAM, and storage you want?

  • azimedazimed Member

    @HowLowCanYouGo said: I think you should host DB & Server in Europe if you want unlimited bandwidth. Not likely to find in Los Angeles, CA. Maybe 10Mbps unlimited. How much CPU, RAM, and storage you want?

    Thanks. That info ils un thé titlr

  • 15-20M unmetered is ok?

    Thanks for all discount provider, God bless yours
    All discounts will be used to providing hosting and support for novice and female webmasters

    Yvonne Lu, Co-Founder of Lunadream Foundation telegram:@minmemory

Sign In or Register to comment.