Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is this VPS worth the price?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Is this VPS worth the price?

It is sold for $39.95 monthly from a website I've found. Is this a little overpriced or is it about right? Not trying to pay to much for something if I can save on it, you know?

24 core
Intel® Xeon® CPUL5640 / 2.27GHz
32gb RAM
Windows Server 2008

Comments

• another ad for your shitty vps... hackforums again.. same as that 96gb appraisal

• @endlessloop said:
    another ad for your shitty vps... hackforums again.. same as that 96gb appraisal

?

• I'm about to buy a VPS from a panel and I simply want to know whether or not the price is right

• endlessloopendlessloop Member
    edited June 2018

just an ad for your expressvps service [link removed by me]

• That isn't mine? There's more than one of the same server in the world... Also that is listed for $8.95, not $39

• mkshmksh Member

Who's the provider?

• @endlessloop said:
    just an ad for your expressvps service https://h**kforums.net/showthread.php?tid=5846725

ADs usually include link or host names. He has provided neither so he can't turn this post into any kind of conversion..

Thanked by 1Aidan
  • mkshmksh Member

@huntercop said:

@endlessloop said:
    just an ad for your expressvps service https://h**kforums.net/showthread.php?tid=5846725

ADs usually include link or host names. He has provided neither so he can't turn this post into any kind of conversion..

Either that or OP is smart enough not make it all that obvious. I am curious as that who the mysterious provider is. On the other hand... OP doesn't seem to even know the difference between VPS and dedi or he has at least a severe communication problem. Lets see, i guess.

• AidanAidan Member

endlessloop said: just an ad for your [redacted]

You look like the one who's posting ads, not the OP.

Thanked by 2mksh dedotatedwam
  • @Aidan said:

endlessloop said: just an ad for your [redacted]

You look like the one who's posting ads, not the OP.

Alright then, I removed the link, just showing that it links to the same link that other reciently posted thread linked to.

• OP should've taken care to use a different ip on both his accounts at least, to make it a bit challenging.

Thanked by 1willie
  • was that price a ban?