Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

It is suggested that you don't buy HiFormance's VPS
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

It is suggested that you don't buy HiFormance's VPS

lifespylifespy Member

I suggest that you do not buy the VPS of HiFormance, which solves the problem very slowly, and does not support the refund if there is a problem.
I can't use it for a day,it is offline,can not boot or reboot. I'm so angry.

The website of his home is https://hiformance.com

Incidental to my screenshot evidence

Comments

• deankdeank Member, Troll
    edited June 2018

It is suggested that the end should be nigh.

Thanked by 1nik
  • raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

I was gonna check my nodes, but I got high...

Coulda put in some CentOS 7 templates, but I got high...

Now my names on LET, and I know why...hey hey...

Because I got Hi, because I got Hi, because I got Hi...

La da da, da da da da...

BTW, I swear I have seen the template that hiformance uses at least, oh, twenty thousand times before...

Thanked by 2dedotatedwam lion
  • AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider
    edited June 2018

@HiFormance ?

I mean, if you sell something even with a no refund policy but don't deliver it and still will not refund, you can only expect a charge back I guess.

• stefemanstefeman Member
    edited June 2018

I bet $7 it got shut down cause of abuse. Thats probly the same reason why OP wont share his ticket but facebook chat instead.

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

@stefeman said:
    I bet $7 it got shut down cause of abuse. Thats probly the same reason why OP wont share his ticket but facebook chat instead.

Thats tawk.to live chat themed with FB chat. I dont know what is the context but I dont think the server is even online given that the bandwidth usage is completely 0

• @stefeman said:

I've already said that. Their work order is too slow. And I don't seem to care about this problem. I can't see their attitude to solve the problem.

• @FAT32 said:

@stefeman said:

Thats tawk.to live chat themed with FB chat. I dont know what is the context but I dont think the server is even online given that the bandwidth usage is completely 0

Thank you for your reply

• jackbjackb Member, Host Rep

@stefeman said:

Looks like solus - suspended services show a message like 'suspended - contact the administrator' rather than 'offline'.

• wimiuwimiu Member

Be patience. Don't expect the rapid service for such a cheap vps.

• It's been 2 hours, and my VPS is still offline.2 hours of customer service commitments have passed, and the problem is still unsolved.

• Maybe because it's weekend? Still though... have patience.

• 2 hours? If you can't sustain a two-hour downtime, you need to spend more money on creating redundancy and/or a better hosting provider.

Does this mean OP opened this thread pretty much as soon as it went down?

A new record?

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

Na, it probably just did not deploy properly, they have no technical support at weekends so it will be fixed tomorrow, I mean it happens, probably very easy to fix if the right person looks at it but why the hell you would pay a year up front on a budget provider you have never heard of then just expect 24x7 support is beyond me.

This wont end well either way.

edited June 2018

No, this won't end well. I can already imagine OP having bubbles in his mouth. He's probably going through intense phases of PMS at the moment.

• 2 hours? My 3 servers have been pending for 10 days. They are still pending now. LOL.

• @deank said:
    No, this won't end well. I can already imagine OP having bubbles in his mouth. He's probably going through intense phases of PMS at the moment.

lol

• wilbowilbo Member

I have 3 VPS's with Hiformance and could not be happier.

Floating rumors say that OP has been hospitalized due to mental breakdown.

Thanked by 2bap mksh
  • bapbap Member

@deank said:
    Floating rumors say that OP has been hospitalized due to mental breakdown.

Todays best comment on LET.. :D

Thanked by 1deank
  • HiFormanceHiFormance Member, Host Rep

@lifespy said:
    I suggest that you do not buy the VPS of HiFormance, which solves the problem very slowly, and does not support the refund if there is a problem.
    I can't use it for a day,it is offline,can not boot or reboot. I'm so angry.

The website of his home is https://hiformance.com

Incidental to my screenshot evidence

I have sent you a message and hope to get this resolved today.

Thanked by 1VPSforVPN