Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for dedicated server, price range €20-30/month
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for dedicated server, price range €20-30/month

Hello,
Basically looking for a dedicated server. Here are the required specs:
Must be in Europe
1Gbit/s preferred
16GB RAM
Intel processor (honestly processor is a bit tricky, I'm just comparing offers)
Min 50GB SSD or 2TB HDD

Let me know, thanks!

Comments

• Have you tried hetzner auction?

• OridenOriden Member

@pxhaxor said:
    Have you tried hetzner auction?

No not yet, I don't like them showing the WHOIS information from their users without any hiding capabilities.

• @Oriden said:

@pxhaxor said:

No not yet, I don't like them showing the WHOIS information from their users without any hiding capabilities.

Uh, are you talking about dedicated servers or domain names? Or am i missing something here?

• AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Patron Provider, Veteran

Dual L5630 Xeon + 16GB RAM + 128GB SSD + 10TB on gbps port in Bulgaria for 25EUR suits your needs?

• @pxhaxor said:

@Oriden said:

@pxhaxor said:

Uh, are you talking about dedicated servers or domain names? Or am i missing something here?

I was wondering the same thing.

If not Hetzner maybe online.net if Atom CPU is enough?

• OridenOriden Member

@AlexBarakov said:
    Dual L5630 Xeon + 16GB RAM + 128GB SSD + 10TB on gbps port in Bulgaria for 25EUR suits your needs?

Do you have a link where I can see the details?

• OridenOriden Member

@pxhaxor said:

@Oriden said:

@pxhaxor said:

@kaktus69 said:

@pxhaxor said:

@Oriden said:

@pxhaxor said:

I was wondering the same thing.

If not Hetzner maybe online.net if Atom CPU is enough?

I thought Hetzner doesn't hide WHOIS information on their IP addresses? Like, if I do a WHOIS on a Hetzner dedi then it would show the name and address of the person who bought it. Not sure if this is already fixed or only for auction dedi's, that's why I am asking.

• deankdeank Member, Troll
    edited June 2018

Fixed? What's there to be fixed? Are you talking about ASN info?

• AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Patron Provider, Veteran

@Oriden said:

@AlexBarakov said:

Do you have a link where I can see the details?

Sure - https://alphavps.bg/clients/cart.php?a=add&pid=190

• UnixfyUnixfy Member

I tested the claim that Hetzner IP's show the renter's details in the WHOIS, it is not true.

(Full WHOIS output

The only details shown are those of Hetzner.

• Mr_TomMr_Tom Member, Host Rep

Hetzner does have a section for adding details, I believe for if you have extra subnets with them. Taken from under the "RIPE Handle" page in "Settings":

Currently, no RIPE handle has been created. All subnets assigned to your account will be registered to Hetzner Online GmbH.

Here you have the option of creating a separate person handle, which is then used with all subnets for the roles Admin-C and Tech-C