Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Indian VPS host for game server hosting (linux)
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Indian VPS host for game server hosting (linux)

MustaMusta Member
edited June 2018 in Help

Hey, I am looking for a good Indian VPS provider, There are specific requirements that i want to list
Core Clock 3.0ghz+
Ram atleast 2GB
2 Cores Least
Network speed 50mbps or more
(Optional) Should have low latency to other countries near by, (Maldives, Pakistan, China) Would be better if it's possible
Host can be in any city of India, Best if in Mumbai or some other outer city

Main key here is to look for low latency server for whole country since it will host a game server.
Price Range: 15-20$ (Can be more)

Comments

• MikeAMikeA Member, Patron Provider
    edited June 2018

PhotonVPS / YardVPS has VPS in Mumbai but network is limited to 10Mbps, maybe you could pay for more bandwidth

• DO/AWS/Azure are your only reliable choices, imo.

• BlaZeBlaZe Member, Host Rep

There is no datacenter in India which will let you host a game server.

Although you can contact Tata Teleservices for a colo and DDoS protection (they have Arbor) and convince them to let you host a game server.

• Just like others, use DO or AWS.

• MridulMridul Member
    edited June 2018

Please try contacting CtrlS ( http://ctrls.in )

• JorgeJorge Member

@Mridul Your website is not responsive, maybe I'll remember about it when I get to office ...

• mhosting_inmhosting_in Member
    edited June 2018

basically indian company not allowed you to run gamming server.
    before signup with any indian hosting company ask him they allowed server for gamming or not.
    bandwidth cost is high in indian and asia region.
    you choose server location in USA region like dallas for good bandwidth.

• MridulMridul Member

@Jorge said:
    @Mridul Your website is not responsive, maybe I'll remember about it when I get to office ...

@Jorge, Actually im not affiliated with Ctrls.
    I used them sometime ago. A bit expensive, but very reliable.

• Get DO Bangalore location. CTRLs is not that good in terms of reliability and performance and they're too expensive. Instead get the nearest location (Singapore) from Softlayer / IBM data center. Softlayer has lowest latency to India as its peering with almost all major Indian ISPs.

Thanked by 1Jorge
  • Azure!

• JorgeJorge Member

DO is in Bangalore? Didn't know about that... Then that would be a good alternative for me. Thanks for that suggestion!
    I'm looking for a good response time from Nepal, and Singapore is already 90ms. away for Leaseweb. I'll look into DO later...

A Nepal based VPS would be best, but is so expensive. A €4,00 VPS in Amsterdam costs eqv. € 40,00 in Kathmandu...