Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please suggest as PAYG CDN with no minimal monthly and payment
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Please suggest as PAYG CDN with no minimal monthly and payment

qtwrkqtwrk Member
edited June 2018 in General

Hi,

I am looking for a CDN for a some test.

no location required

pay as you go

no minimal monthly

no minimal payment

bunnycdn got like 10-ish USD minimal , keycdn got like 49 usd minimal payment, netdepot is what I ever needed... except somehow it doesn't work ?

so minimal is good enough , probably gonna be using like 1G at top.

well , i am not sure if it's possible , or better i'm gonna build a CDN myself ...?

Comments

• AidanAidan Member

qtwrk said: probably gonna be using like 1G at top.

Then you don't need a CDN.

If you want to go ahead for whatever reason, BunnyCDN has a free trial

• Why not just use CloudFlare? With such little traffic that'd do if you even need it at all for caching

• williewillie Member

qtwrk said: bunnycdn got like 10-ish USD minimal

If you don't have 10 USD of traffic you don't need a CDN.

• qtwrkqtwrk Member

@Aidan said:

qtwrk said: probably gonna be using like 1G at top.

Then you don't need a CDN.

If you want to go ahead for whatever reason, BunnyCDN has a free trial

Yeah... Already expired, thanks.

@lukehebb said:
    Why not just use CloudFlare? With such little traffic that'd do if you even need it at all for caching

I need PULL

@willie said:

qtwrk said: bunnycdn got like 10-ish USD minimal

If you don't have 10 USD of traffic you don't need a CDN.

I don't, I only need it for a test of PHP application.

• williewillie Member

qtwrk said:

Makes no sense. Use a VPS for that.

• qtwrkqtwrk Member

@willie said:

qtwrk said:

thanks , thought of that , and been googling about this , but most results are full-site reverse proxy as cloudflare , which is not exactly what i want ...

• @qtwrk said:

@willie said:

qtwrk said:

thanks , thought of that , and been googling about this , but most results are full-site reverse proxy as cloudflare , which is not exactly what i want ...

Then use a subdomain on CF which you proxy through them, and use it accordingly.

• Why is everyone saying you don't need a CDN if you're not using 1G? CDNs have two main benefits: latency and bandwidth. Improved global latency will help any website feel faster to an end user a reasonable distance from the server hosting the rest of the content.

Anyway, it's been a few years since I used it but Rackspace Cloud Files uses Akamai and has no minimum charges (or at least didn't used to). Not cheap though, depending on bandwidth consumption.

• qtwrkqtwrk Member

@CallumA said:
    Why is everyone saying you don't need a CDN if you're not using 1G? CDNs have two main benefits: latency and bandwidth. Improved global latency will help any website feel faster to an end user a reasonable distance from the server hosting the rest of the content.

Anyway, it's been a few years since I used it but Rackspace Cloud Files uses Akamai and has no minimum charges (or at least didn't used to). Not cheap though, depending on bandwidth consumption.

well , I said it's testing purpose for a php application i am working on , so it's not production anyway , therefore won't come with traffic.

anyway , i found one https://inxy.host/ , quite good to fit everything i need.

thanks for everyone :)